1. Just because you love WOTLK dose'nt mean all of us love it.People like me quit WOTLK after 6 month.I don't have to tell why cause it done not really matter.

2. If ppl grind to BIS just to say they get bored of wow after some time maybe this isnt for them, i dont think warmane should work on a new server, i think warmane should continue to work with what they have and apreciate the player base that doesnt leave or doesnt cry about wanting new stuff.
    just my opinion like everyone elses gave theirs
    "i think warmane should continue to work with what they have"

And that is what? Patching the game once in a 4 months? I don't see much on existing servers. Before we had more updates, more events, live Q&A with Kaer wolf and others etc.
    Now its just stale.

3. Just because you love WOTLK dose'nt mean all of us love it.People like me quit WOTLK after 6 month.I don't have to tell why cause it done not really matter.
    I think that new expansion would be the biggest hype but that is risky. Look at MOP. I remember the ques when it was launched even if it was bugged as hell.

Doing progessive realm from classic to wotlk or cata maybe would be safer choice.

4. I really think is time for Warmane staff to give us an update on this new realm...
    - I think classic is a bad idea, as Blizz have it runing now and it will be there for a while.
    - TBC was nice and would be nice, but only as fresh progressive. I guess, also out of discussion.
    - WOTLK, oh god...10 years of wotlk here on Molten/Warmane and 3 existing realms. Please no more!!!(P.S - currently playing on Icecrown waiting for something new:D)
    - Cataclysm. Not the greatest of versions but I have played it on both Blizz and Molten and tbh I would gladly play it again. (You had it before, so scripting a new progressive srv shouldn't be hard)
    - MOP, WOD, Legion - Legion was good on blizz, but here I think is a bit unrealystic.
    Outland is dead, as well as Frostwolf. Make Outland catacysm and close that Frostwolf and make it simple. You will have 2 game versions to take care of...
    Old WOTLK base, where you have lots of players and some good income, but please, for the sake of god, give us something new, non-wotlk:)

p.s: sorry for my bad english:)

5. Old WOTLK base, where you have lots of players and some good income, but please, for the sake of god, give us something new, non-wotlk:)

p.s: sorry for my bad english:)
    This. I would hate to see another Wotlk server or an all out PvP server. All other expansions would be better. Al though, keeping the amount of bugs that'll be present has also be kept in mind.

6. I quit after Outland died because I didn't want to restart on Icecrown.

World love a TBC version of Blackrock because not playing on a server loaded with SMs running around.

7. TBC version of Blackrock
    I'm in the same boat, but a TBC Blackrock will never happen.

8. Have you tried a 79 twink? class balancing is more or less the same but you can't get too much resilience(think a BiS prot warrior getting hammered by 4-5 people and 1 healer keeping him alive forever) and most importantly can't use SM or the imbalanced RS trinkets.

9. Have you tried a 79 twink? class balancing is more or less the same
    I remember how unbalanced pvp was on Lordaeron when the realm was still progressing and only deadly gladi gear was available. Rets were able to global opponents while some other specs hit like a wet noodle.
    I highly doubt that pvp on level 79 is more balanced than on 80, if anything its even more unbalanced.

10. TBC Player here:

Wrath PvP is just Garbage, don't want to play it anymore.

First, more unbalanced Matches exist on Wrath compared to TBC. It's common to have an AV were you get raped or rape them were it comes to camping them in the tunnel.

Second, the Gearing Differential is insane, A freshly new 80 is around 12000 health while an normal 80 has 36000 or more hp. Even a massive difference exist between a Blackrock and fully geared IC player.

Third, Gear is severely Over-scaled, Demolishes, Bosses, and Guards die WAY to fast and easy.

Forth, Everything is too BURSTY! You die so quick at times you can't react.

Fifth, less COUNTERPLAY and SKILL. Theres more abilities than TBC, but when Counter-play, and the value of usefulness of abilities reduce, it also reduces the usefulness of skill.

Six, classes are more unbalanced, yes in TBC rogues and especially Druids were over the top. That is nothing compared to the strength of Ret Paladin and DKs compared to Rogues on Wrath. More things are "Broke" on Wrath.

Seven, Wrath players are annoying, they are proud of themselves after one-shotting a undergeared noob like their a hero who defeated a feat of strength who used their parents credit card to purchase gear. Everyone seems to only care about raping others than being equal in a good battle.

Eight, Wrath players are more TOXIC than TBC players. There is more cussing, in BGs, more rude people, more trolls, etc.

11. Playing on WotLK for longer time and i have few things to say.
    Yes the pop is awesome but there is lack of updates and events
    I dont really care about the ques i paid to skip it, i also play on lordaeron which is awesome blizzlike realm
    BUT!
    We want something new, come on guys either a new tbc or cata realm to revive the nostalgic days :)
    Give us more info pleaseee

12. I'm pretty sure that if we have a fixed Cataclysm realm, we will have another server that is full every weekends aside from Icecrown.

13. Yea, i think the cataclysm should be their next realm again

14. I don't find it fair and balanced anymore with BG's. When i reach about 4500 gear score, i get placed in BG's that have players with 6k+ gs. I get completely destroyed, no matter what. I have 700 resil, and get destroyed.

So my solution to this day STILL...Take all my gear off and put it in the bank, then queue for bg, once queue pops, grab all my gear and enter. I get queued with lower bracket GS, and i can play normal again.

YOU MADE MY PVP EXPERIENCE WORSE WARMANE, CHANGE IT BACK.

First ... 41213141516 ... Last