1. Not sure if this announcement (of new realm) was an early April Fools joke. As this was posted in Feb 2019 lol

If not, I'd also definitely prefer a non wotlk realm. As one of the previous people said, it's a waiting room. Who would want to start playing on a realm that has max 350 people online (Blackrock and Frostwolf), especially when there's one with 12k players.

2. Don't know if someone bet on the following earlier already, but would this like an upcoming progressive realm (a realm that move through from vanilla to a more recent expansion over-time?)

3. Don't know if someone bet on the following earlier already, but would this like an upcoming progressive realm (a realm that move through from vanilla to a more recent expansion over-time?)
    Yes, it's highly possible that "the secret project" was the development of a progressive vanilla realm.
    There is a reddit post of Dodgekebab from back in January in which he claims that he got told by Warmane that they are working on a realm that progresses from Vanilla until Wotlk and that the realm will have no Weapon/Armour shop but character trading just like Lordaeron.
    However, Warmane said recently that they are not going to release a vanilla realm so most likely the project of a progressive realm was abandoned.
    That would also explain why we haven't heard any news of "the secret project" since january.

4. Yes, it's highly possible that "the secret project" was the development of a progressive vanilla realm.
    There is a reddit post of Dodgekebab from back in January in which he claims that he got told by Warmane that they are working on a realm that progresses from Vanilla until Wotlk and that the realm will have no Weapon/Armour shop but character trading just like Lordaeron.
    However, Warmane said recently that they are not going to release a vanilla realm so most likely the project of a progressive realm was abandoned.
    That would also explain why we haven't heard any news of "the secret project" since january.
    If that was the case then they would've said that nothing is being worked on and this thread would've been locked.
    It seems like they are doing a custom realm but a progress update on it would be much appreciated.

5. A tbc realm with WOTLK talents?:))

6. If that was the case then they would've said that nothing is being worked on and this thread would've been locked.
    It seems like they are doing a custom realm but a progress update on it would be much appreciated.
    This one. I like this one. Give news plssss @___________@

7. If that was the case then they would've said that nothing is being worked on and this thread would've been locked.
    If the initial "secret project" was abandoned it doesn't mean that nothing is beeing worked on. Maybe there is a new project.

8. we have been waiting a long time to tell us what they have prepared

9. Please let it be Cataclysm pleaseeee

10. One year will pass soon after we heard the secret project.We all have our eyes and ears to this secret and i guess its really time for them to tell us what it is.Be it any realm or whatever it is.C'mon warmane,give us the news.I feel like we are being teased lol.

11. New devlog released but no news about new realm.Idk why they keep us in the dark.

12. You are complaining about a 1 minute wait? Really?

13. You. Better be. You used to play in Neltharion? (Molten)

14. I played Neltharion and missed the first 2-3 years of it.
    #BetterBeCataclysm

First ... 71516171819 ... Last