1. After seeing some things, I personally wouldn't mind a legion server. I hear it sways from the strange build your own house syndrome that they offered in warlords. I would like to see this happen. :D

2. I would like to see Cataclysm realm again. It's a great exp.
    I wish so too.

3. I want cata realm too.. I hope they read our wishes. We all want that.

4. After the cross realm bgs and arenas im so hoping to see the solo q survice on Icecrown realm this will hype up alot of icecrown players and it will bring back the pvp era in icecrown please warmane consider it and make it happen

5. Legion on warmane is like wishing for full bug.Even MoP is like bug everywhere....TBH even cata was not properly patch.All we ever see was PVP fix.IDK how long i raid DS where my DK pet cannot attack on some platform on Madness.I hope they launch cata again ang do it right this time.

6. Legion on *any private server* is like wishing for full bug.
    Fixed it for you.

7. Cata 406-434 was best realm on Molten/Warmane played it from 2012 till end, hope for new cata too

8. I just relogged into my account from like 6 years ago or something and i'm downloading tbc client so I can check out the server. I popped in here and read every single comment in this thread over the last couple hours. What's happened here since I left. . .sorry Molten, people don't appreciate jack **** anymore bros. It's not like they've been keeping this **** alive for the last 10 years as the best damn private server out there. I'm surprised the mods don't just roll in here and tell you to shut the **** up and they'll get to it when they're damn well ready. 10 minute que times? I used to wait like 25-40 minutes as a ****ing dps on retail. We were hitting hours on icecrown 5 years ago. This thread pissed me off. Show some ****ing respect man or go play retail with whatever crazy bull**** actablizz cooked up for the next step in ruining what was once an incredible journey (not classic, that's dope and about time). I'm hoping for the prog servers you guys but if you think the staff doesn't do anything you should have played 5 years ago then quit and came back to check it out. Progress is obvious, bugs are down exploits are contained hell even the economy is more stable (not that I approve of that I like cashing on broken economics). Can they do better? Of course. Do they know how? Do you? Have you seen anyone else ever do it better than these guys? Why do you complain so much to people who have managed to accomplish an incredible thing here? The reason you all want these guys to run a cata or take care of your mop server or a legion or a prog server is because you know they can do it well. Don't forget that.

9. Cata 406-434 was best realm on Molten/Warmane played it from 2012 till end, hope for new cata too
    4.0.6 = Great
    4.1 = Great
    4.2 = Great
    4.3.4 = Great aside from the fact that once you obtained any end-game (meaning dragonsoul) PVE gear it made PVE as well as PVP a complete joke.

Though i really doubt that Warmane is going to re-open cata. Cconsidering they ditched it last time for almost an entire year before deciding to just shut it down.
    but If they do. Which I hope they don't for a multitude of reasons. BUT if they do. I hope it's going to cap out on a 4.2 patch.
    I really don't feel like playing an expansion where every single General, Trade, Global or World chat is being spammed with nothing else except for "LFM DS10. 400ilvl req /w me"

10. The reason you all want these guys to run a cata or take care of your mop server or a legion or a prog server is because you know they can do it well. Don't forget that.
    That's the reason, You could take it the other way around too, isn't it fun to se how much people care about your work.
    They want Warmane to do more cause they want more Warmane.

11. Fixed it for you.
    Depression sets in @_@

12. New fresh Progressive TBC, New Progressive Cataclysm or give us that weird Legion.
    Warmane needs a new non-wotlk fresh server, period.

13. New fresh Progressive TBC, New Progressive Cataclysm or give us that weird Legion.
    Warmane needs a new non-wotlk fresh server, period.
    Well, if it did need it, then why is ice crown full? I wouldn't say NEED, I would say, the players WANT something fresh.

14. Well, if it did need it, then why is ice crown full? I wouldn't say NEED, I would say, the players WANT something fresh.
    Its just a waiting room :D

15. I wish they could at least give us the expansion they will be using @_@

First ... 61415161718 ... Last