1. Hi! I've been playing to this server since 2014. I think I stopped playing for more or less 2 years. Now that cataclysm has been removed and that, I have a character in MoP which is a server only for PvP, can I still transfer my level 90 hunter to Icecrown realm? If so, please tell me the process or if someone can run through it for me. It would be very much appreciated. Also, this server will be so great if you guys decided to stay up to date with the current expansion or at least the Legion expansion. I'm looking forward to it as well. But now my priority is if there would still be a chance to transfer my MoP hunter to Wotlk server (Icecrown). Thanks for the help in advance! Have fun playing wow! :)
    they don't do transfers from mop to wotlk. keep an eye out however as if they wind up closing the mop realm they will likely do the same as they did for cata and allow transfers to wotlk.

2. I got told that a lot of fixes are coming to Frostwolf, as you will be able to see in the next changelog. Unfortunately I have no ETA for that. The idea of a fresh MOP realm is good, but that would need to be discussed in a reunion in a later time. I will bring the subject to it along with other issues. As for future plans, which doesn't involve new expansions, we intend to bring a new realm with a spice. But I can't share details about it right now. Still on the table of discussions. As for transfers from LK to MoP, they are feasible, but need to be discussed as well. I will bring all of it on next reunion as well.
    "A new realm with spice"

Can you tell us what kind of version of wow will be running on it? In the main news there was talk of something big for tbc, is it this server?
    Or will it be another addon? Would be quite interesting for the people who are anxiously waiting for tbc ;)

3. I hope not. Outland is more dead than Blackrock. It should be a new wotlk realm without a shop or cross realm.

4. I hope not. Outland is more dead than Blackrock. It should be a new wotlk realm without a shop or cross realm.
    We already have 3 WOTLK Servers...

What people want is a Blackrock - TBC Realm starting with s2 gear.

5. Yeah TBC is doing so good right now with 600 max people online.... Yeah sorry to burst ur bubble but no one wants a new tbc realm.

6. Yeah TBC is doing so good right now with 600 max people online.... Yeah sorry to burst ur bubble but no one wants a new tbc realm.
    Pretty sure people want Blackrock - TBC.

No OP Shadowmourne Ret Paladins /DKs raping everyone,
    No Dying in a second to burst
    Better Gear Scaling
    More Counter-Play
    More Skilled Based
    More Balanced Classes

TBC PvP blows Wrath PvP out of the water, but no one wants to play on a everything x1 rate but x5 experience server that takes months to gear up in honor gear just to have fun.

People want a instant 70 PvP Server with s2 starting gear without the cancer that Icecrown brings due to different server types.

7. Come on.Give up new Cata server without DS heroic shop and ill have a reason to play agin :)

8. Blackrock TBC would be amazing. Everbody loves TBC. Theres no reason why you guys shouldnt try it.

9. You'd better relaunch Lordaeron! x1 wotlk or bust

10. we intend to bring a new realm with a spice.
    Is there a timeframe for further information regarding this realm?
    Will it launch this year or next year? :)

11. i hope this cooking was LEGION or cata
    i love try new things
    anyway i hate MOP cuz its cartoon and TBC cuz lack of dual talent
    but cata or legion and I gonna kiss u :D

12. TBC cuz lack of dual talent
    Warmane TBC has dual talent function via page ;)

13. How about fixing the DC's and Server downs.....

14. Vitus

"a new realm with spice"

can you tell us what kind of version of wow will be running on it? In the main news there was talk of something big for tbc, is it this server?
    Or will it be another addon? Would be quite interesting for the people who are anxiously waiting for tbc ;)
    this please!!! Tell us !!!

First ... 2101112131422 ... Last