1. but some news are indeed around the corner.
    Answer: FRESH

Correct?

2. We are not going to open a classic realm for the time being, but some news are indeed around the corner.
    Makes me really curious what the "secret project" is. Me and I guess many other ppl believed that it's a classic realm.

3. A classic realm would be amazing. Maybe high rate lvling x12. Not everyone has time for x1 classic.

4. A classic realm would be amazing. Maybe high rate lvling x12. Not everyone has time for x1 classic.
    It would not be reasonable to compete with Blizzard at this point in time.

5. Really

Nothing about frostwolf? Warmane please dont ignore your onky mop server. All know it's in its most though period. Let the people know your plans about it and stop ignore us please.

My guy , there’s like a whole paragraph regarding mop server

6. If its Cata i'll start playing regularly again. It was fun
    This +10

The reason why me and 9 other friends joined Molten was because of Cata. The PvP was so much fun!

I wish they stuck with 2 servers only (WoTLK and Cata). The TBC hype died pretty quick and we don't even have mention MoP.

7. This +10

The reason why me and 9 other friends joined Molten was because of Cata. The PvP was so much fun!

I wish they stuck with 2 servers only (WoTLK and Cata). The TBC hype died pretty quick and we don't even have mention MoP.
    Sadly the staff answered a topic on the forum and I quote 'No, there are no plans for a new cata realm.' & it was answered here that classic isn't on their mind either. So if this secret project is related to a new expansion the only reasonable thing left is WoD/Legion. If it's not, then my guess is it's fully scripted MoP OR some kind of leveling seasons on fresh realms with rewards.
    I apologize if I have overstepped my boundaries with this comment, no bad intentions were put into it.

8. Sadly the staff answered a topic on the forum and I quote 'No, there are no plans for a new cata realm.' & it was answered here that classic isn't on their mind either. So if this secret project is related to a new expansion the only reasonable thing left is WoD/Legion. If it's not, then my guess is it's fully scripted MoP OR some kind of leveling seasons on fresh realms with rewards.
    I apologize if I have overstepped my boundaries with this comment, no bad intentions were put into it.
    It's also possible that their "secret project" was a progressive Classic realm and they abandoned it.
    Maybe there is no "secret project" left. I mean, we didn't hear any news for over 7 months now.

9. Hey sorry to post this here but I dont know how to contact a gm someone can guide me please?

10. half a year has passed and no news yet

11. Looks like the only thing new we got is the devlog update.

First ... 8910111220 ... Last