1. I have a good feeling about something special.Soon we will celebrate 10 years of Molten/Warmane.
    if thats the case then it might be cataclysm again. Or Pokemon online. WHO KNOWS!

2. All warmane needs is a new realm, mid rate, NON-WOTLK. I don't care if is classic or BFA, just no more wotlk pls:))

3. This.
    Because its true, everytime you release a server, the staff just don't care and watching the server's die. Don't do this for Outland this time or we won't play in your realms again. We just can't trust you if your new server starting to die again ? Do nothing ? You will disappear again ? Ignore the community ? Just like before ?
    "...or we won't play in your realms again''
    Why would they care? You play for you, not them, it is a free server and you play it for free.
    Although I agree that this silence seems odd, before we always used to get news about servers and plans, when Moltdown happened and we progressed to Warmane, for some time we used to get live Q&A, than that stopped, and now we barely hear from Staff Members.
    Maybe they just got too old and now have other responsibilities and this is a secondary thing to them...
    I really wish to hear from you Kaer, if you are reading this.

4. I will never trust you for new expansions and i wont play in any realms you have.(Including wotlk.)
    Great! 1 less person in queue.

5. I have a good feeling about something special.Soon we will celebrate 10 years of Molten/Warmane.
    I totally forgot about the 10th anniversary. :|
    I hope we see some events where Staff member pop randomly in bgs and raids and 11man or 26man the raid or give immunity to all the bg people. Will be fun to watch.

6. "...or we won't play in your realms again''
    Why would they care? You play for you, not them, it is a free server and you play it for free.
    Although I agree that this silence seems odd, before we always used to get news about servers and plans, when Moltdown happened and we progressed to Warmane, for some time we used to get live Q&A, than that stopped, and now we barely hear from Staff Members.
    Maybe they just got too old and now have other responsibilities and this is a secondary thing to them...
    I really wish to hear from you Kaer, if you are reading this.
    Because more player equals more money.

7. Because more player equals more money.
    Not necessarily, most players aren't donors.

8. Not necessarily, most players aren't donors.
    More players are potential donors,so more player equals more money.

9. well at the moment there are 155 players online in Outland which is pathetic and leads to the logical path of shutting it down

10. If Outland gets shut down, which seems inevitable at this point. I suppose that the characters will simply get deleted?
    In regard to this, will the coins we spend on our characters on the server be refunded then?

11. If Outland gets shut down, which seems inevitable at this point. I suppose that the characters will simply get deleted?
    In regard to this, will the coins we spend on our characters on the server be refunded then?
    Don't know what will happen if Outland gets shut down, but when they closed Cataclysm, they gave us a chance to transfer our characters to WotLK. Personally, I chose to let my bis pvp feral die, I didn't want to play that on WotLK...

12. Welh, honestly I've been playing here for almost a decade, and I really think that in recent years Warmane have done an excellent job with this server. However, I only have the question of what to do with my old characters in the MoP, because due to the shortage of players, I decided to move to Wotlk, and in theory MoP is dead. At least give an answer regarding that, or provide a better option to attract new players to play again here. It'll be very cool :)

13. We are not stagnant, we are still working on the expansions we are hosting. We have worked mostly on holiday themed events for the last period and we had a multitude of plans and projects in mind. Some are ready for reveal, some are not. But please, keep in mind that we have other factors that players might not be aware of, that can complicate matters and postpone reveal of our projects or even might prove to be a cancellation of the project.

When this thread was written, we had thought that it will take us shorter time before the reveal but it has proved otherwise. All we can say at this point, is that we hope we can show what we have under the covers soon. Unfortunately, that's a soon™ for now.

Since there are no news to share right now, and since the news will be posted in a different thread anyways, we will close this thread now.

First ... 13212223