1. -90% of the matches are still one sided farmfest with a clear winner (it just takes longer to finish because of balanced gears)
    You're saying that even with gear closer to something balanced, most matches are still lost in the same way. How can it be a "con" if nothing changed? And how can it be a "con" when that argument makes it sound like it might be more a matter of skill, effort and commitment to winning, when closer to balanced gear isn't enough?

-Because the matches take longer, the newbies get honor slower so they can actually get gear slower and harder (still getting gy farmed just not for 5mins from bis ppl but 20mins from the winning team). It is better to get 800honor/5min than in 30-40min. This also affects veterans because its harder to farm hks now and especially achs (win 100 ab that takes 30min now instead of the 3-5m with 5 flags or win wsg under 7 minute lol). As an icc ally main it was better to just lose quickly and req.
    The matches take longer, because the gear is more balanced, but that gets in the way of using matches to farm? Again, how is that a "con"? What you say here, put together with the previous point, just reinforces the feeling that people don't want to commit and put the effort to trying to win, just want to lose fast to "farm," and more balanced gear makes it last too long for comfort.

-This system is prone to abuse in the image of bis weapon "low gs" twinks
    For starters, we don't use "GS." Also, twinks are people who limit their level to get the best available equipment for that limited level. Cross-server does nothing regarding character level, only iLevel. Any gear your "twinks" could use is available to use by everyone else, with no level limitation. At most you could say some people might come up with a "best-in-slot" list for a specific bracket, but it would still be something any player, with no requirement for special limitations or shenanigans, could have. What sort of "abuse" do you see, can you give some gear examples that these "twinks" would use?

2. Can you guys increase battle ground honour rate , coz most of the bgs last like 20 minutes, for win getting around 1700-2000 bg points thats really crazy ( if you increase that will be real motivation for most players to que bg. Thank you !

3. The marketplace will get another, but small, update ...
    so what ? .

4. I hope for it too!
    I miss playing as enh shaman ^^

5. "We have also devised a way to provide Shadowmourne to worthy players, by designing a quest chain which revolves around PvP and it takes a similar amount of time as it does to complete the actual quest chain on other WoTLK realms."

Then consider this:
    Also make Val'anyr obtainable with a similar quest chain for healers as compensation against SM.

6. Making Frostwolf an instant 90 server would be awesome. I miss Warsong instant 85 was amazing for PvP!

7. People are still playing Mists of Pandaria,and it is a shame that it is not as good as WotLK and BC,and a lot of us MoP-ers would like to see the Frostwolf realm be as good as Icecrown or Outland,for example,we cant even kill Ordos on the timeless isle becasue it automaticly teleports us back to the Celest. plateou...such bigs things that we cant do there...

8. After playing a week of these new gs separated bgs(both with low gear and bis chars) here are my thoughts:

Pros:
    -Some matches are actually more fun because of better "balance"
    -For healers its better because they dont have to heal useless trash geared ppl but instead geared guys who actually do damage

Cons:
    -90% of the matches are still one sided farmfest with a clear winner (it just takes longer to finish because of balanced gears)
    -Because the matches take longer, the newbies get honor slower so they can actually get gear slower and harder (still getting gy farmed just not for 5mins from bis ppl but 20mins from the winning team). It is better to get 800honor/5min than in 30-40min. This also affects veterans because its harder to farm hks now and especially achs (win 100 ab that takes 30min now instead of the 3-5m with 5 flags or win wsg under 7 minute lol). As an icc ally main it was better to just lose quickly and req.
    -Que times while the servers are full are longer now than they were before crossrealm in the mornings, up to even 10mins.
    -This system is prone to abuse in the image of bis weapon "low gs" twinks

So while this system was a nice gesture/try it just makes it harder for both beginners and veterans (gs separation not crossrealm just to be clear)
    Everyone can make a char on br and get free rele if gear is the problem.

Thats all just from the top of my head.
    Sorry for bad english
    This. Please look into this ****. It makes the game very un-fun.

9. Could you please explain me why I face nothing else than full BiS teams as 5.5k pve prot? I'm not sure in what dimension that is considered a bg of similar gear where skill is the determining factor. Blackrock bgs were exactly that and felt completely different and actually fun to play since you could have some impact in the match. Is there any other possibility than deleting gear to face people people who are ACTUALLY similarly equipped? Bgs are extremely frustrating as average geared lordaeron player and litterally a pain you have to get through if you want to get that new gear after achieving a higher rating in arena.

10. People are still playing Mists of Pandaria,and it is a shame that it is not as good as WotLK and BC,and a lot of us MoP-ers would like to see the Frostwolf realm be as good as Icecrown or Outland,for example,we cant even kill Ordos on the timeless isle becasue it automaticly teleports us back to the Celest. plateou...such bigs things that we cant do there...
    Guess this is how Us Cata lovers used to feel too when staff dont give anything about us.....I am not really interested in playing much on icecrown too where most people are fat *** already and i need to work my *** up again.Hoping for something good again someday is all we can do right now.

11. we are also considering to add dungeon finder as an option for the Wrath of the Lich King realms in the distant future ... Wow great idea! Good job :)

12. instant 80 server with shm really? /bravo warmane.

13. Frostwolf

Do Is equality in PvP also a MOP Frostwolf server?

I mean that players with similar strength will fall behind you

14. tbh, i will be happy with a new progressive Cata server:) - lowish-mid rate.

First ... 5678917 ... Last