1. There is still hope.

The marketplace will get another, but small, update and the realm might be a part of something bigger in the future ;)
    That sounds promising if you ask me.

Another TBC realm?
    Cross-realm on TBC?
    A blackrock like TBC realm?

What are your speculations?
    Edited: February 14, 2019

2. That sounds promising if you ask me.

Another TBC realm?
    Cross-realm on TBC?
    A blackrock like TBC realm?

What are your speculations?
    could mean anything really the "might be" part and the " in the future" tells me its a long ways off if it is anything. cross realm's would be nice but they have to have another TBC server for that to work correct?unless cross realms means cross servers?

i think the marketplace is the big thing for now and i for one hope they do not mess it up. example of a mistake would be say adding 1550-1700 s4 gear to the shop but leave out shoulders and weapons... if they did something like that and i do not think they would... i would say add the s4 sweapons and shoulders to the shop but leave out the 1550-1700 gear so people still q arena.

same would apply to swp gear hopefully they would not add all swp gear but last boss... i would say it would be better to add the 1st half of bosses then leave out the last half and add the rest at a later date or something similar.

i did not see a date for any of this did anyone?

3. could mean anything really the "might be" part and the " in the future" tells me its a long ways off if it is anything. cross realm's would be nice but they have to have another TBC server for that to work correct?unless cross realms means cross servers?

i think the marketplace is the big thing for now and i for one hope they do not mess it up. example of a mistake would be say adding 1550-1700 s4 gear to the shop but leave out shoulders and weapons... if they did something like that and i do not think they would... i would say add the s4 sweapons and shoulders to the shop but leave out the 1550-1700 gear so people still q arena.

same would apply to swp gear hopefully they would not add all swp gear but last boss... i would say it would be better to add the 1st half of bosses then leave out the last half and add the rest at a later date or something similar.

i did not see a date for any of this did anyone?
    Everything extra added to the warmane store is a mistake. Sunwell and T6 tokens are the only thing that gets PVE'ers still going. TBC was about achieving things, and making that stuff buyable kills the achievement, because everyone can simply buy it. I'd imagine the same goes for S4 gear.

If warmane would add any of those things it would be a cashout and the realm would die in a heartbeat. I hope they pick TBC over money.

4. Everything extra added to the warmane store is a mistake. Sunwell and T6 tokens are the only thing that gets PVE'ers still going. TBC was about achieving things, and making that stuff buyable kills the achievement, because everyone can simply buy it. I'd imagine the same goes for S4 gear.

If warmane would add any of those things it would be a cashout and the realm would die in a heartbeat. I hope they pick TBC over money.
    I'm sorry but you're completely ******ed. You say that if they're put into the store then there would be no PVE anymore. What if I told you that Kara stuff is in the store but people are still actively raiding kara?
    Please use brain before uttering complete nonsense

5. Yes,but Kara is much easier than Sunwell and BT.Most people who raid kara,are never going to pass SWP and BT portals.SWP is for hardcore pvers,who are minority.Most pve guilds are stuck in kara,ssc and tk.

Server is at that stage,those people who were able to reach SWP doing it already.Those people who can't,again they are never going to pass trough that portal,because people don't know how to listen,follow or don't know what to do even in SHH hc,let alone t6.5 raid.

I haven't seen single successful Grull's,Maggy in months on ally side.Most Kara raids get disbanded.People cant complete Arca HC.People have insane trouble finishing even SL hc,where only tactic is to run out the range...What else is left to say?

6. I'm sorry but you're completely ******ed. You say that if they're put into the store then there would be no PVE anymore. What if I told you that Kara stuff is in the store but people are still actively raiding kara?
    Please use brain before uttering complete nonsense
    Just check pve outland armory (the ladder), there is like 12 guilds that killed KJ. Most of them are inactive so there is close to no endgame activity. There was a far superior number of guilds doing 9/11 before kara gear was released. You are also comparing T4 easy content versus endgame buffed (by warmane) SWP.

7. Just check pve outland armory (the ladder), there is like 12 guilds that killed KJ. Most of them are inactive so there is close to no endgame activity. There was a far superior number of guilds doing 9/11 before kara gear was released. You are also comparing T4 easy content versus endgame buffed (by warmane) SWP.
    i have to ask and im not much of a pve'er so bare with me

" there is like 12 guilds that killed KJ. Most of them are inactive so there is close to no endgame activity."
    your saying that there is no end game activity correct?why is that?swp/T6/ and s4 gear is not in the shop yet and your telling us there is no end gamer activity
    so whats the issue?

kara gear has been in the shop for what over a year+ now and matter of fact i think kara gear was in the shop long before swp released. SWP was booming when it was released so i do not think kara shop gear is the reason for lack of #'s. there is over 3,000+ people on outland ATM and thats a big # for a private server. i read up on one of the "new TBC" servers and from what i read they usually have 1,500 to 2,000 people on and that server has no "item shop" so why the low #'s?that same tbc server has a cata realm that "is dead".
    Edited: February 20, 2019

8. In my honest opinion I think that most of the people who left Outland got what they wanted from it, aka experiencing the fresh start thru s2/s3 and s4 or the equally PVE gameplay for the PVErs (s1-s4 had an awesome population) or just got tired/bored of the same old TBC, of course, Im not one of them, but I think the population drop was expected long time ago and its a natural thing, nothing to complain about. Also, Blizzard releasing Classic "soon"(dunno when exactly) is also a valid reason people to quit whatever they're playing just to get a good break before jumping on the Classic experience again.

9. It would be a really nice to add a pvp only TBC realm , as s2 starter gear and be able to pick t5 equal pve items to it from vendors, for free what added to shop on Outland.
    Other stuff should be like outland (s3-s4 from points with same requirements) but be able to get t6 loots from 1800 arena rating from honor points. With this option would add more geared ppl to BG-s as crossrealm, to both sides, because new server guys even in higher rate and pvp gear would need also honor, to buy different t6 trinkets, stuffs etc.
    Realms should be crossed even with BG/Arenas so it maybe boost some kind of PVP ing, becasue now on outland sometime you have huge ques as horde, feels like you play agains same guys on bgs, honor coming too slow anyway to roll a multiple chars and enjoy pvp experience. When you just bg-s as horde it feels like you have half team of 2k GS ppl in greenies, you wait long quees, and finally u get a half premade alliance teams with glaive guys ,warriors and imba resto druids.

About new PVP server its still possible to make an item shop, with only Hyjal, BT and s3 gear, nothing more. Glavies could be obtained by 1950 rate and 2k point ea. This way i think servers would be balanced, and pvp would raise for sure. Probably ppl will come who lazy to gear up level up a char, on an almost 2 year old serv, where ppl are in s3 and s4..

A i think with theese conditions Outland pvp-ers wouldn't feel that harm that crossrealm guys have much easyer way to outgear them, and this could be rise the pvp ing on this awesome server, even it got less and less pop in the last half year.
    Edited: February 24, 2019

10. Oh yes, a Blackrock like TBC realm with cross-realm would be awesome.
    TBC needs some fresh wind.

11. And you think that would bring back people?Do you even understand what u asked for?There were 100 severs like that,and only one of them survived,and that server has max 100 people playing on it.

12. And you think that would bring back people?Do you even understand what u asked for?There were 100 severs like that,and only one of them survived,and that server has max 100 people playing on it.
    Well, I think there are quite many ppl that would like to do pvp on TBC but they don't have the time and patient to level up and do the long honor grind on Outland.

Outland in his current state has still the most active arena brackets of any TBC server.
    Consequently a instant 70 pvp realm with cross-realm pvp would have active PvP, no matter if 10 or 1000 ppl would play on it.
    With a Blackrock like TBC realm there would be no reason to play on any other private server than Warmane for competetive PvP in TBC.
    Edited: February 27, 2019