1. Well why would such a great server shut down ? its got a lot of people , and everything works... You can see from the changelog that they have set a definite path for MoP... There are daily fixed as ou can notice from the bug report sections. Also numerous are the staff to playerbase communication in a form or another ... and yes again , everythign works... from the starter quests in mop to a fully workign isle of thunder and let's not forget a completely working legendary cloak questline ! ; at the end of which you can ofc get the said legendary cloak and additional stuff ! Also let's not forget Vengeance working perfectly for tanks and SoO (end-game raid ) bosses working Blizz-like with a 100% workign Garrosh hc !!!!!

So, What are you guys talking about ? Forstwolf gets all the attention from Warmane ...

2. This is actually the most accurate description of froswolf I have seen in the last 5 years.

3. I wouldn't care all that much of Frostwolf gets closed, actually, i'd be rather happy... the community so far has left a sour taste in my mouth, absolutely nobody wants to help each other out unless it's for their own self-gain, thats REALLY BAD for such a low pop server, will make people just leave without a second thought... I myself have gone out of my way to help people out in hopes that it'll make a difference, but yet, i have seen none. So here to Frostwolf closing and my character being transferred elsewhere!!!! HIP-HIP-HURRAAAAYY!!

4. The amount of players left can't really be called a community. I haven't seen global active at all when I'm on and I'm guessing the others that log in just do their own thing and ignore most since nothing is usually going on. At this point since its clear there is not going be a change in the realm for the better I'm just waiting until they announce the wod or legion upgrade and hope they give us some transfers to lk with that announcement. Because if it ain't lk it ain't gonna see long term attention here.
    Edited: September 5, 2019

5. This used to be my realm back in the old days. It's so sad seeing how low it has fallen.

6. Yea, I started playing on FW when it was a x3 WotLK realm, beast realm on molten... and now it's dead. The new expansions were a mistake, they're nothing but a buggy mess.
    At least WotLK was playable.

7. Yea, I started playing on FW when it was a x3 WotLK realm, beast realm on molten... and now it's dead. The new expansions were a mistake, they're nothing but a buggy mess.
    At least WotLK was playable.
    You are wrong! Only Warmane is impotent to keep up more than 1 expansion (*custom* Wotlk). Molten and AT was better, stronger, more effective in a separated way.

New expansions are not equal as a mistake. You can't even compare 100% work on Wotlk against the 1-5% work on Mop... You can't call an expansion as a failure where are no developers left, just 1?
    Edited: September 11, 2019

8. I memba

In July of the 2020, as happened with neltharion, they will announce the closure of the server. Remember my words.
    So, your comment age terribly mate...

9. As a player who plays every day ,atleast 15 hours per day ... i think there are few things that must be fixed/changed fast cuz they definetly starting to pushing me away ... the bad part is that no one starting to do something about those things ... the server at all is pretty good ,the people (atleast from Horde side) are definetly good and you can always have help from them and advices (i honestly help alot ppl with what i can) and like someone said 90% of the MoP content works pretty good ... yes it has its bugs and not working stuffs but they are few and dont affect the leveling and your playing aswell.. SOO works at 95 % full scripted and its still hard to be done at heroic mode ... the only problem for me as mostly pvp player (and lvl up all the classes ) are that there arent arenas playable in most of the time ... you should force players to enter so u can have time playing arenas ... also there are few alliance players that wintrading non stop and its obviously and nobody punishing them ... which isnt ok for others... there are mages with broken evocation ,.. there are hunters with broken pets that Line of Sight not affecting their pets and holding players in combat from nowhere , the dmg of the pets is also broken .. there are broken mistweaver monks that seems they can heal without problem even if two strong dps forcing to kill their partner... and yet still think that there are players who plays with hacks or they are part of the Warmane team and not getting bans ,and messing with other people ingame... also healing reduce on all chars seems lil bit broken too .... if they start taking eye on those things the server could start being even better ,no matter that the population is stil low ...

10. evocation and some other class and line of sight bugs should be fixed in the next update, according the today's warmane unofficial discord post

11. neltharion was wotlk. They moved our BIS to CATA where green gear is better. If Herpes didn't jack the server I would have been out about 2500 coins.

12. January 2021, the guy's comment aged even worse lmao

First 12