1. Well why would such a great server shut down ? its got a lot of people , and everything works... You can see from the changelog that they have set a definite path for MoP... There are daily fixed as ou can notice from the bug report sections. Also numerous are the staff to playerbase communication in a form or another ... and yes again , everythign works... from the starter quests in mop to a fully workign isle of thunder and let's not forget a completely working legendary cloak questline ! ; at the end of which you can ofc get the said legendary cloak and additional stuff ! Also let's not forget Vengeance working perfectly for tanks and SoO (end-game raid ) bosses working Blizz-like with a 100% workign Garrosh hc !!!!!

So, What are you guys talking about ? Forstwolf gets all the attention from Warmane ...

2. This is actually the most accurate description of froswolf I have seen in the last 5 years.

3. 2 Weeks Ago  
    I wouldn't care all that much of Frostwolf gets closed, actually, i'd be rather happy... the community so far has left a sour taste in my mouth, absolutely nobody wants to help each other out unless it's for their own self-gain, thats REALLY BAD for such a low pop server, will make people just leave without a second thought... I myself have gone out of my way to help people out in hopes that it'll make a difference, but yet, i have seen none. So here to Frostwolf closing and my character being transferred elsewhere!!!! HIP-HIP-HURRAAAAYY!!

4. 2 Weeks Ago  
    The amount of players left can't really be called a community. I haven't seen global active at all when I'm on and I'm guessing the others that log in just do their own thing and ignore most since nothing is usually going on. At this point since its clear there is not going be a change in the realm for the better I'm just waiting until they announce the wod or legion upgrade and hope they give us some transfers to lk with that announcement. Because if it ain't lk it ain't gonna see long term attention here.
    Edited: 2 Weeks Ago

5. 1 Week Ago  
    This used to be my realm back in the old days. It's so sad seeing how low it has fallen.

6. 1 Week Ago  
    Yea, I started playing on FW when it was a x3 WotLK realm, beast realm on molten... and now it's dead. The new expansions were a mistake, they're nothing but a buggy mess.
    At least WotLK was playable.

7. 1 Week Ago  
    Yea, I started playing on FW when it was a x3 WotLK realm, beast realm on molten... and now it's dead. The new expansions were a mistake, they're nothing but a buggy mess.
    At least WotLK was playable.
    You are wrong! Only Warmane is impotent to keep up more than 1 expansion (*custom* Wotlk). Molten and AT was better, stronger, more effective in a separated way.

New expansions are not equal as a mistake. You can't even compare 100% work on Wotlk against the 1-5% work on Mop... You can't call an expansion as a failure where are no developers left, just 1?
    Edited: 1 Week Ago

First 12