1. Prices on primos/gold on marketplace after squish?

Hey guys! I have hundreds of Primordial Saronite I am going to sell, but the economy squish is in 2 days, I am wondering if the prices of the primos on the AH will go up or down after the squish, once I sell all the primos, I am going to sell the gold on the marketplace, but my question is, for the most coins/gold, should I start selling the primos now and put the gold on the marketplace, or should I wait until after the squish happens and put the primos on the AH then put the gold on the marketplace, any help would be really appreciated. :)

2. Down.

Generally the market is going to crash hard after the squish is over. What usually happens is people bulk up on fast moving high value items once a squish gets announced, because they think that because items dont crash their gold will be save, which drives the prices up like crazy, afterwards they come crashing down HARD.

Take the battered hilt, it went for 1.8k gold this time last year, now its 21k. Thats more then 10 times what its worth, after the crash they wont be able to get 10k for it so they all lost massive money.

Id check the prices now, if its double or more the normal prices id sell all (and take a 50% loss in 2 days). If its less sit on them. Whatever you do do not sell gold now (10k gold where 10 coins a few month ago, atm its 7 coins or less).

3. Take the battered hilt, it went for 1.8k gold this time last year, now its 21k. Thats more then 10 times what its worth, after the crash they wont be able to get 10k for it so they all lost massive money.
    Actually hilt will still have high price since it started to drop really, really rarely ever since they fixed that bug where it dropped in every single run.

4. Actually hilt will still have high price since it started to drop really, really rarely ever since they fixed that bug where it dropped in every single run.

They always crash soon after a squish.

5. If people knew what would happen, they wouldn't say so they can get all the profit. It's unpredictable. No one really knows what prices will be or how items will fluctuate in price. They can guess, but that's all it is.. guessing til you see the results.

6. They always crash soon after a squish.
    It will crash but it will be back to 8k+ after the squish. Hilt is pretty rare these days after all.

7. I put 2x12000 gold for 10 coins after squish, today back me 2x6000 gold ?? what happened ?!

8. I put 2x12000 gold for 10 coins after squish, today back me 2x6000 gold ?? what happened ?!
    you thinked that if you put those to sell they will not be at half after?:)) come on

9. I put 2x12000 gold for 10 coins after squish, today back me 2x6000 gold ?? what happened ?!
    I noticed that gold were not squished on web after mainetenance. Or the prices went to absurd 7k per coin before squish.
    Now it seems ok, so either there was a mistake or someone just made tons of coins by buying and reselling all that gold.

10. I know be squish … I say put after squish .. now I have 50k .. after squish can put 2x12000 … can put more .. and now back me 2x6000 after I take, don't have 25000 have 13000

11. I know be squish … I say put after squish .. now I have 50k .. after squish can put 2x12000 … can put more .. and now back me 2x6000 after I take, don't have 25000 have 13000
    the squish was yesterday, so you probably put the gold before the squish, i dont see anything wrong here