Dear Staff,

I am creating this topic in regards of my friend Baxera (Lordaeron).
On Wednesday night, while we were doing guild run on ICC 10, my friend received a ban for 60 days. When he read for what he was banned for, he saw that he was banned for ninja looting. He was very shocked of that as well as everyone in the guild. Surely after that, we have found out that he was reported for not giving a loot to the roll winner on a TOC 10 earlier this day. Understandably, we thought that the GM has made a mistake, because we knew that he didn't do anything that he was accused of. So we decided to write to the GM and explain that this is a misunderstanding and that my friend is innocent. We also provided proof that he gave the item to the winner of the roll. However, the GM continued on saying that it is clear that he has broken the rules and he needs to be punished. We also noticed that all the replies and also closures of our tickets were given from one particular GM and no one else. I am not going to write his name, unless I am asked to give it to a staff. We all want to know why is that happening and who is in the wrong here?

I am really hopeful that our question is going to be answered and that this problem is going to be resolved justly.
With Regards,
Maradox (Lordaeron)