1. [ANSWEREDCharacters still gone.

"Greetings, we cannot restore characters after wipes/deletion, especially after some time has passed.

Regards"

My question is still not answered. Who wiped my data and for that reason? especially with my coins. I don't recall giving anyone permission to delete my lvl 60+ account with coins being deleted also. Could you briefly answer why this happened instead of telling me you can't restore it. Can't expect me to move on when everything gets deleted for me besides my forum account. What if this happens again? I have a feeling this problem is not taken seriously.

Even if i were to move on and start over again from 0, what reason is there to continue if you don't know what's going on with your server logs. Characters disappearing for no reason with no "trace". What if this happens again? I get to 60+, take a few week break, come back and everything is gone again.

Best regards,
    Norman
    Edited: February 15, 2019

2. We do occasional wipes on a yearly (6month basis) to delete characters that have not been played to ease the load. Your responsibility as an account owner is to check from time to time about this.