1. Item doesn't do what i thought

I bought Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings, under the impression it had a 15 percent chance to proc shields not a chance to proc 15 percent shields, it never procs. i don't want it

2. My account > Support > Item misbuy (ticket should be created within 24 hours of the purchase)

You should read descriptions with more care from now on.

3. actually it has a 10% chance to proc and 45 sec ICD but it will proc from REAL healing, not overhealing.

If you want more info:
    "The way this works is that when the proc happens (which is a 10% chance whenever a hot or direct spell heals, with a 45 sec internal cooldown) you gain a buff (the Blessing) on yourself. Now all of your heals for the next 15 sec cause an 8 sec damage shield. The shield stacks with itself. It includes healing done by subsequent ticks of existing hots on the target. Note that the spell has to actually heal, so hots ticking on a fully-healed target cannot cause the proc. However the shield is based on the size of the heal itself, not the amount healed – i.e. 100% overhealing will not proc the Blessing on the healer, but the shield itself includes overhealing once the Blessing is active. The shield can grow to a maximum size of 20,000 damage absorbed. "

Source: https://wow.gamepedia.com/Val%27anyr..._Ancient_Kings