1. Help with SM

Guys hi, look i got the coins to buy the SM but idk in what class it works better, Warrior or Dk? i want to do pvp and pve aswell, i only got 150 coins so i dont have coins to buy gloren for double 2h fury warrior, so what class do i buy my Sm, Dk or warrior?

2. Situation is very similar - it is best weapon for 1 pve and 1 pvp spec on each class, question is which class you like most.

SM wont make class good for you if you don't enjoy playing it, it can just bring regret. Wait a week or two, play both classes and take it for one you enjoy.

3. Get it for the warrior, it's not bad for UH, but they can get away without it, but warriors just love arp and spinning shards charging people is always a nice sight.

4. DK needs SM more than War for PvP. War doesn't exactly need it as they have mortal strike. But unholy dk is rather unused in pve aside from RS25HC, at best they get 1 slot in an ICC raid in which case the majority guilds won't be recruiting them.
    Edited: February 17, 2019

5. DK needs SM more than War for PvP. War doesn't exactly need it as they have mortal strike. But unholy dk is rather unused in pve aside from RS25HC, at best they get 1 slot in an ICC raid in which case the majority guilds won't be recruiting them.
    Hes right.
    But warrior gets much more damage out from Shadowmourne then a Unholy DK since Warriors scales better with gear.
    So if your a PvE player who likes to be nr1 on dps lists, Get it on your Warriors.

But if your like me and you love your Unholy DK and dont like to play "cramp my fingers from spam" Fury warr, Do the same as I did, Unholy DK is hell a lot of fun.

6. DK needs SM more than War for PvP. War doesn't exactly need it as they have mortal strike. But unholy dk is rather unused in pve aside from RS25HC, at best they get 1 slot in an ICC raid in which case the majority guilds won't be recruiting them.
    That is not true, Unholy DK's are pretty useful in PvE. Yes, most of the time people don't get them in 10mans, but a UH DK for a 25 man is great. They do good dmg + the debuff from Ebon Plague, that can be spread with pestilence. But UH DK works great with Bryntroll in PvP, actually good DK's in PvP switch between Shadowmourne and Bryntroll in some cases. In my opinion, Shadowmourne benefits Warriors more in both PvP and PvE, also it is harder to get warrior's second BiS weapon for PvP which is Oathbinder considering it drops from LK25HC as opposed to Bryntroll which drops from the very first boss - Marrowgar. And Oathbinder will most likely be given to a Feral, Hunter or even a Ret over a Warrior in PvE guilds mostly because warrior's really don't use it in PvE + if you do manage to get Gloren on warrior the expertise you get from it doesn't give you anything in PvP really. If it was me, I would get it for Warrior, but as people said above get it for what you enjoy playing more.

7. As DK it’s not a so big advantage as it is for a warrior.
    Infact bryntroll can be as good as SM for DK.

I would suggest you to take SM for warrior! However as people already said, take the class you enjoy to play more.

Go play pve/pvp with both classes ask yourself what you like to play more. Both classes are fairly nice for pve/pvp.

8. As DK it’s not a so big advantage as it is for a warrior.
    Infact bryntroll can be as good as SM for DK.
    Oh yes it is a big advnatage.
    When the stars align... Whops, I mean when all procs align with SM you can kill a healer during the strangulate even if he preemptively pops some damage reducing cd. With Bone Arbiter you'd need a double life steal proc and that will happen quite rare.

9. You sure? Since almost every ability of dk is able to proc Bryntroll, I have so often chainprocs. I’m able to kill any healer in a gnaw/silence w/o gargoyle. Atleast in arenas i‘ll dot and coil multiple targets, put ghoul on the healer and once he drops ~75% hp -silence-grip-gnaw- while spamming coils/CE while wearing ams/ibf.

During lockdown I spend my runes for scourge strike because it has x2 chance to proc bryntroll. I personally proc so fcking often with bryntroll. Idk maybe I’m just really lucky :D

10. No I mean kill with only strangulate. No gnaw or Garg. SM can do that, and I for the life of me can't understand how. Numbers quite often do not show up on my screen. Then again Warrior hit me for 10k with a single strike on 1,4k resil and 15% shadowform dmg reduction, so god knows what is going on with SM.

Pest can't proc life steal(which is a bug unless I'm mistaken?), and even with 11.2% chance double procs still don't happen on command. On the other hand you can track SM/trinket/FC buffs and act accordingly. Also I watched my friend play with both and according to him the difference is noticeable. Maybe BA is better against double dps since you have a chance of surviving thanks to life steal, but overall SM takes the crown with a solid margin. Only question is weather 127 coin difference is worth it.