1. If you don't wanna spend time grinding honor on Blackrock then donate for the gear when the store goes live.
    You won't get highend gear for free.
    Deal with it.
    How in the world do you have a problem with people getting gear for free but not with people who buy it for real life money? How is it better to face someone with full BiS gear than someone who has full rele gear in bgs? None of them "deserve" it. I honestly do not understand how you can complain about being merged with a server where people start on 5.5k gs while you are also merged with a pay to win server where 90% are full BiS who has like a 20x higher population.

Litterally no one asked for high gear for free btw, all this gear is locked behind 2.2k+ rating and a lot of arena points. Personally I hope that the Blackrock shop does not go live

2. How in the world do you have a problem with people getting gear for free but not with people who buy it for real life money? How is it better to face someone with full BiS gear than someone who has full rele gear in bgs? None of them "deserve" it. I honestly do not understand how you can complain about being merged with a server where people start on 5.5k gs while you are also merged with a pay to win server where 90% are full BiS who has like a 20x higher population
    You put words in my mouth.
    I'm not for or against any specific realm here.
    I'm against ppl that always want more things for their own realm and don't think about the rest.
    I for one rather try to see the wotlk project as a whole since we have 3 connected realms now.

Litterally no one asked for high gear for free btw, all this gear is locked behind 2.2k+ rating and a lot of arena points. Personally I hope that the Blackrock shop does not go live
    Ok, lets summarise what has been asked for:
    1) x5 honor rates
    2) 1500 rating for free
    3) several flushes a week
    If that would go live it would mean +6k gs in like one week of playing a new created char and that w/o spending a dime.
    Now compare that with what you get on the other wotlk realms that are in the same server pool.
    Edited: February 19, 2019

3. Ok, lets summarise what has been asked for:
    1) x5 honor rates
    2) 1500 rating for free
    3) several flushes a week
    If that would go live it would mean +6k gs in like one week of playing a new created char and that w/o spending a dime.
    Now compare that with what you get on the other wotlk realms that are in the same server pool.
    Look there is the thing, you can also go play BR to get fast pvp gear, or just farm it on IC/Lord but BC is supposed to be PvP realm only. Players here really don´t want to spend time farming 10bgs for 1 freakin piece of off part and months to get full set. That is just a freakin nonsense. Complains like "omg but we ic players need to farm it much longer and it´s unfair" are just ridiculous, you chose that, no one has forced you to play like that and you can also make any pvp char on BC. This honor rate might be the reason which can cause a lot of ppl just to give up playing there. It is a freakin PvP realm, so make it like PvP realm with proper honor rates or atleast just add honor marks back...

4. Blackrock isn't an isolated server anymore. "You choose to play here or there" doesn't applies after cross-server PvP gets implemented. Lordaeron, Icecrown and Blackrock still have their own particularities that make each a different experience, but many things have to be tweaked towards a middle-ground, and with Blackrock being the odd-child the middle-ground is towards Lordaeron and Icecrown.

5. Still there is no reply from the staff if honor rates will increase / stay or if marks will be added again on BC (or i missed it, too many posts with this topic). Imho if u keep it that way realm is going to lose a lot of new players.

6. Blackrock isn't an isolated server anymore. "You choose to play here or there" doesn't applies after cross-server PvP gets implemented. Lordaeron, Icecrown and Blackrock still have their own particularities that make each a different experience, but many things have to be tweaked towards a middle-ground, and with Blackrock being the odd-child the middle-ground is towards Lordaeron and Icecrown.
    Sure now thats a cross realm but with the new add in arena / soloQ blackrock people are only playing vs blackrock people. Thats not realy a cross realm.

7. Sure now thats a cross realm but with the new add in arena / soloQ blackrock people are only playing vs blackrock people. Thats not realy a cross realm.
    I don't know what "new add in arena" you mean. People from all servers seem to have complained about being put together with people with "no gear or skill," including from Blackrock. Either way, the system is still being worked on, and I haven't seen any word about Blackrock being taken out of it, so all you quoted remains valid.

8. Btw, bgs are so bad now in Blackrock. Horde side is unable to play soloQ especially with DPS and you lose more than 60% of BGs so everyone is playing in Alliance. But alliance is bad too, cuz always have to w8 almost 10 min for a bg and lose it against bis geared ICC premades OR its an AV or Isle. So you cant play soloQ in horde and the honor farming in alliance side is more pain then breaking your legs.
    Meanwhile in ICC the 80% of pvp players are donor.
    Whats the point here? Anyone?

9. Things have changed.
    Blackrock is no longer a arena only realm.
    Beeing in a server pool with PvE realms where you have to grind all your gear or donate for it means that Blackrock also has to be more grindy because otherwise the advantage towards the other realms is just too huge.
    We have to think about Wotlk as a whole now.
    This is very well put. This is the price of allowing Blackrock into the pool of PvP of other realms. It has to be more balanced. Of course, we will always monitor the activity and overall everything and deduce from there whether we want to make small changes. We do not intend to change the system a lot over time, but small tweaks might be welcome.

For now, we are not changing anything. We need more time and data. Those who think it's unfair, should think of their opponents.

10. This is very well put. This is the price of allowing Blackrock into the pool of PvP of other realms. It has to be more balanced. Of course, we will always monitor the activity and overall everything and deduce from there whether we want to make small changes. We do not intend to change the system a lot over time, but small tweaks might be welcome.

For now, we are not changing anything. We need more time and data. Those who think it's unfair, should think of their opponents.
    If you are not "changing" anything, take a look atleast on textures in arenas. This is very serious issue and it seems ignored.

11. If you are not "changing" anything, take a look atleast on textures in arenas. This is very serious issue and it seems ignored.
    If you are speaking about warriors hitting through some of the pillars, we are aware of this and this is actually how Blizzard intended it to be. This is the case on any project since 2009 basically. It was like that on Blackrock before as well but not so noticeable as it is now. We will fine-tune it to be like it was on Blackrock before the swap.

12. If you are speaking about warriors hitting through some of the pillars, we are aware of this and this is actually how Blizzard intended it to be. This is the case on any project since 2009 basically. It was like that on Blackrock before as well but not so noticeable as it is now. We will fine-tune it to be like it was on Blackrock before the swap.
    Not even warriors, shaman magma totem hits it too, priests holy novas aswell and even me as a rogue can hit anything with auto attack throught it.

edit: The point is that it is just so annoying as rogue comp cause of the wall hits. Cannot reset as rog hurts af
    Edited: February 21, 2019

13. Not even warriors, shaman magma totem hits it too, priests holy novas aswell and even me as a rogue can hit anything with auto attack throught it.
    Yup, that is what the post meant. We are looking at it right now, it'll be dealt with.

14. Yup, that is what the post meant. We are looking at it right now, it'll be dealt with.
    Thanx for ur reply, much appreciated!

15. @Proterean
    Is there any chance to make battlegrounds and soloQ cross-fraction?
    This will be a nice balance atm i think :)

First 12