1. What's wrong with Honor Rates, Rating requirements and Arena points Flush?

I wanna come back after some months of break but it's impossible for a new player be competitive in pvp.

1. Honor rates : with 1 alterac valley win, all tower down and 200+ hk i got 2.2k honor which is pretty ridicoulous, price for gear is too much high also considered the amount of full geared people you get in 2s/soloq.
    Put 3x or 5x honor, it's an instant80 pvp server and many of us are here because are tired to farm gear and just wanna competitive arenas.

2. Rating Requirements : why we have to start from 0? Good gear starts around 1650+ and in full rele it's pretty hard get that rating. Put that like old core at 1500 and let gear rating requirements like it is now.

3. Arena points flush : actually we have only 1 flush every week. The price for main sets and weapons it's unsense, i mean with only 1 flush x week we have to wait months to get full gear (in a instant80 server it's sad) and under 1500 arena rating the reward points is inexistent.

The crossrealm its a good choiche and revive the realm (i mean, 1000+ online is pretty much considering the "before-merge" population) but people who play Blackrock are here to play competitive arenas and not to farm gear.

2. I wanna come back after some months of break but it's impossible for a new player be competitive in pvp.

1. Honor rates : with 1 alterac valley win, all tower down and 200+ hk i got 2.2k honor which is pretty ridicoulous, price for gear is too much high also considered the amount of full geared people you get in 2s/soloq.
    Put 3x or 5x honor, it's an instant80 pvp server and many of us are here because are tired to farm gear and just wanna competitive arenas.

2. Rating Requirements : why we have to start from 0? Good gear starts around 1650+ and in full rele it's pretty hard get that rating. Put that like old core at 1500 and let gear rating requirements like it is now.

3. Arena points flush : actually we have only 1 flush every week. The price for main sets and weapons it's unsense, i mean with only 1 flush x week we have to wait months to get full gear (in a instant80 server it's sad) and under 1500 arena rating the reward points is inexistent.

The crossrealm its a good choiche and revive the realm (i mean, 1000+ online is pretty much considering the "before-merge" population) but people who play Blackrock are here to play competitive arenas and not to farm gear.
    I fully support.And add moment with transmog,for transmog need do something daily quests,or sit on bg 24/7 and have chance to take scroll for tmog(Played BG 20+ and take nothing,think the chance is very small) but now these daily quests are not even,and how can tmog idk,It's sad too

3. Playing before I enjoyed it, and everything seemed relatively wonderful. Now there’s a lot of confusion, and as many questions. The simplest things that I could have done with a single command / mouse movement (Change faction / race / tmog / .u morph) are now gone

4. Agree with the honor and the flushes but item requirements are okay. It's not even hard to grind the rating and you can do it in a day even with a rele geared character.

5. I still haven't figured out what we can spend our honor on after we have our gear

6. Gear wise Blackrock players have already a blatant advantage towards the players on the other realms and you demand even more?
    A player on Lordaeron has to put tons of effort into honor farming to be just Furious geared while on Blackrock you get rele for free.

It would be fair to reduce Blackrocks starter gear to furious, if not deadly gladiator, and make the relentless set only available for arena points.
    Instead of demanding even more of a advantage you should be thankful for what you get for free.
    Edited: February 18, 2019

7. Wé a re playing on blackrock to do arena. Not farming 3 full days To buy one off part. We are getting reckt in 2s 3s and soloQ due to every one who is 284. Thats not funny. All we need is get gear in bg first. And 2k points for 40minutes is to low.

8. Wé a re playing on blackrock to do arena. Not farming 3 full days To buy one off part.
    Things have changed.
    Blackrock is no longer a arena only realm.
    Beeing in a server pool with PvE realms where you have to grind all your gear or donate for it means that Blackrock also has to be more grindy because otherwise the advantage towards the other realms is just too huge.
    We have to think about Wotlk as a whole now.

9. Sure but we can't buy 284 / 277 or others in our shop so we need something else

10. Sure but we can't buy 284 / 277 or others in our shop so we need something else
    Because the Blackrock store isn't live yet.
    I assume the store gonna be similiar to Icecrown.

Also keep in mind that you start naked on Icecrown. You have to grind all the honor gear there as well unless you spend +300 euro to get everything from the store.

11. Sure but every one can buy 284 items when we need 200 bg wins and 3k9 rating to get it and when you have 2k less gs.

12. Things have changed.
    Blackrock is no longer a arena only realm.
    Beeing in a server pool with PvE realms where you have to grind all your gear or donate for it means that Blackrock also has to be more grindy because otherwise the advantage towards the other realms is just too huge.
    We have to think about Wotlk as a whole now.
    What are you talking about?
    So why Icecrown doesn't get 1x rates? So why on Blackrock there is no Wintergrasp/Voa or honor weekly quest? So why you can't donate on Lordaeron for gear?
    We have realms with different rates and style because not all people wanna do Pve or grinding hard for a piece, people on Blackrock like i said are here to play competitive arenas and not to farm months for gear.
    Crossrealm was made to get faster queue and revive 2s/3s bracket playing vs different people (and not the same team like it was) not to make all realms rates equal or grinding time equal.
    If you wanna play hard mode blizzlike1x you go on Lord, if you wanna get easy raid and some high rates you go on Icecrown and if you wanna do only Pvp you go on Blackrock. What's the point to give same rates people have on Lord/Icc on Blackrock too?
    Blackrock its an instant 80 pure pvp realm so there is no sense to put 1x honor rates after 10 years game, if you wanna do pvp of course you choose Blackrock because it's faster get gear and go to arena, if you play Icc/Lord of course you wanna do Pve so stop complain.

13. I don’t know what day I’m talking with them about it anymore.Blackrock PVP SERVER.PVP.NOT PVE.PVP
    Blackrock players absolutely do not want hard mode blizzlike, players just want PVP without additional complications. If blacrock players would like this hard mode, they would not go to play on blackrock
    Hear us, please. Thanks

Some users say that it is difficult for them and it is necessary to spend a lot of time on it, and we get it without any additional actions at all, so nobody forces you to play on blizzard hard mode and complain about it, you can go the same way play blackrock, what's the problem?
    And if you want this hard mode, so why complain then?
    PVP Players Blackrock just want what they had before, because what we have now is nothing compared to what it was

14. If you don't wanna spend time grinding honor on Blackrock then donate for the gear when the store goes live.
    You won't get highend gear for free.
    Deal with it.

12 Last