1. Question about PvE specs

Hey all!

I haven't played on Warmane in a long time, now that im back i was wondering if anyone can fill me in on the state that Death Knight's are in.
    Is Unholy or Frost dual wield better in raids, are there any talent bugs still present and maybe a link to an updated guide that currently works best?
    Would really appreciate it.

Cheers!

2. Well depends on what's long time for you.
    Frost is fixed, strength is no longer the way to go, instead ARP is better now cause frost strike doesn't do the crazy damage it used to.

About frost vs UH they're both good, frost might come ahead by a tiny margin in single target or is it the other way around, but you get it, pretty similar.
    AOE on the other hand UH will be better.

Just decide if you wanna DW two weapons with super fast melee attacks or 2H with awesome dots, gargoyle and ghoul.

3. Hey all!

I haven't played on Warmane in a long time, now that im back i was wondering if anyone can fill me in on the state that Death Knight's are in.
    Is Unholy or Frost dual wield better in raids, are there any talent bugs still present and maybe a link to an updated guide that currently works best?
    Would really appreciate it.

Cheers!

Oooo Keknilador is back! :O

4. Exhibit a) You have Shadowmourne? Then you go unholy.
    Exhibit b) You don't have Shadowmourne? Then you donate it and go unholy.

5. Well depends on what's long time for you.
    Frost is fixed, strength is no longer the way to go, instead ARP is better now cause frost strike doesn't do the crazy damage it used to.

About frost vs UH they're both good, frost might come ahead by a tiny margin in single target or is it the other way around, but you get it, pretty similar.
    AOE on the other hand UH will be better.

Just decide if you wanna DW two weapons with super fast melee attacks or 2H with awesome dots, gargoyle and ghoul.
    And have death runes been fixed by any chance?

6. Exhibit a) You have Shadowmourne? Then you go unholy.
    aahahaha i like the way you think pal, kudos

7. Oooo Keknilador is back! :O
    Oooooo Dajemti :DD glad someone still plays !

8. Exhibit a) You have Shadowmourne? Then you go unholy.
    This. XD

Oooooo Dajemti :DD glad someone still plays !
    Yea, I just got back too. Well, "just" being about a week before New Year. :)