1. Ok, i hit 4.9 k today and its not fun play with 6.5k (not even in my side).I see people with 6 k gs and 1400 mmr,ridicolous.
    Now push to 5.9 and you'll be pretty close to them.

2. this system is completely broken, i dont understand it at all, my guy only has 3.3k gs and 95% of everyone i am in a bracket with is 5.9k+ and i just get 1-2 shotted by everybody, there is no skill involved whatsoever there isnt anything i can do to survive. its so frustrating and essentially just making me quit entirely cause just a fun bg is all i wanted to do. i keep deleting more and more gear entirely and it wont put me in a lower gear score bracket, I would way rather wait 5-8 minutes for a bg that is bracketted over instant complete blowouts where i am getting slaughtered for 20 minutes straight

3. this system is completely broken, i dont understand it at all, my guy only has 3.3k gs and 95% of everyone i am in a bracket with is 5.9k+ and i just get 1-2 shotted by everybody, there is no skill involved whatsoever there isnt anything i can do to survive. its so frustrating and essentially just making me quit entirely cause just a fun bg is all i wanted to do. i keep deleting more and more gear entirely and it wont put me in a lower gear score bracket, I would way rather wait 5-8 minutes for a bg that is bracketted over instant complete blowouts where i am getting slaughtered for 20 minutes straight
    I hope you realize "GearScore" or gs is not a native thing in the game. Nothing within the game is based off of what your add-on provides or tells you.

4. I like the idea of three brackets as well, because it lets the legitimate players compete against each other without any of the pay-to-win players ruining the experience. I don't mind queues becoming longer. I'd rather have a 20 minute queue into a fair game than an instant queue into a pigsty of shadowmourne players with large wallets where it'll just be slaughter.
    Edited: April 21, 2020

First 12