1. Battleground GS "Brackets"

Hey,

Really enjoying the new bracket system overall, there appears to only be two brackets?

I believe the cut off point is around 4.6k gs? so you're either above it or below it.

Suggestion would be have a bracket around 4.6k > 5.4k? Somthing along those lines?

It currently feels like a struggle to even enjoy bg's if you are on the lower end of the current high end gear bracket.

Just a thought, not sure how easy it would be to do or solve the issue. But still think overall gear brackets is a step in the right direction.

Cheers

2. Seconded, the discrepancy between the 270+ iLvl players and people in not even full furious with a few offpieces that are now together in the 'upper' bracket is too high.
    Add in the faction imbalance created by donotion gear (which heavily favours alliance) and this bracket is not as enjoyable.
    Whilst the 'lower' bracket is a lot of fun to play as its actually competetive.

3. Could be a good idea to stop getting gear once you reach 4.6k, just make a twink within it.

4. Whilst you could, but for some who are actually trying to gear up it would be way more enjoyable doing whilst in a diff bracket.

5. Would definitely be interesting to understand the exact limits of the gear brackets. Would make gear twinks interesting.

Would be great if full relentless was the the cap and anything beyond goes to high end gear seeing as relentless gear cap was much more balanced than wrathful with lolmournes. Though I can imagine it's closer to furious being cap.

6. I assume that there is no hard cap between the gear brackets.
    I believe its a dynamik cap and the longer you are waiting in the BG queue the more the cap exceeds.
    Edited: February 18, 2019

7. agreed three brackets would make the experience far better

as long as it does not absolutely destory the queue times they should make it happen

8. I'm totally agreed with joekipz.

I just hit 4.5k (2 furious parts, rest is mostly PVE) and I'm getting matched with the high GS group, it is not fun at all. It would be nice if the maximum GS would be around 5,4k instead of 4,5k, cuz it is definietly not enough for the participate in high GS BGs.

9. And what happens if you register bg with someone of different quota?

10. The problem with this is that it'd significantly lengthen the queues. We might be able to do something about it if mercenary mode gets turned on and the pool size of potential players on both sides increase but for now it is unadvisable to further separate based on gear. Of course, the idea and focus is to have evenly balanced battlegrounds and so far the intention has been mostly fulfilled.

We will see what the future brings, thank you for enjoying and making use of the system and noticing some parts of it.

11. I'm actualy loving this new bracket system. Today as horde we won more BGs than we lost. Ofc, until evening when premades showed up on alliance side.
    It would be cool to have more info about new bracket system - how it works in details.

12. don't see the point in donating anymore when blackrock can instantly join our battlegrounds without earning/paying a dime. good luck with that.

13. the bracket system is great and for me the lower tier is by far funner to play in as it feels absolutely more balanced than the high bracket. Many players do not enjoy doing arena or cannot buy gear, therefore, making wrathful sets near unattainable. I also feel that a mid-tier would be positive for game play. I feel as though many players have been lost/quit simply due to the item gap when just joining the 'high bracket' because during that period(which lasts some time) you're just being farmed. I try my hardest to stay in the lower bracket for as long as possible because of this.

14. the bracket system is great and for me the lower tier is by far funner to play in as it feels absolutely more balanced than the high bracket. Many players do not enjoy doing arena or cannot buy gear, therefore, making wrathful sets near unattainable. I also feel that a mid-tier would be positive for game play. I feel as though many players have been lost/quit simply due to the item gap when just joining the 'high bracket' because during that period(which lasts some time) you're just being farmed. I try my hardest to stay in the lower bracket for as long as possible because of this.
    Absolutely agree. 4.5 - 5.5k gs would be nice and balanced. Smourne guy with 2 pocket healers can kill whole team in this existing brackets

15. Ok, i hit 4.9 k today and its not fun play with 6.5k (not even in my side).I see people with 6 k gs and 1400 mmr,ridicolous.

12 Last