1. Honor gained from BGs is too low relative to the cost of honor gear.

Grinding a single piece of gear will take several hours or even multiple play sessions at the current pace of honor gained from each BG. Typically, I'll wait in que for 10 minutes, then play a BG for 30 minutes and lose and come out with 1k honor. Even if I win it's still only ~4k for the time invested. For a fresh relentless geared player, this is extremely demotivating. Somethings gotta give; either honor gain increases or the cost of honor gear goes down.

2. You complain too much...imagine farming furius gear with honor as fresh 80 and you get that mzch honor..

3. You complain too much...imagine farming furius gear with honor as fresh 80 and you get that mzch honor..
    The thing is, nobody wants to imagine this. Nobody plays Blackrock because they want to farm out a furious set of gear over 3 months and 350 BGs. Thats what Icecrown is for.

I swear to god this was one of the worst ideas ever. They annihilated what used to be Abyssal/ArenaTournament when they merged, now they just dealt the killing blow. The greatest gladiator players used to duke it out on this pure PvP realm with flawless mechanics, now its just been diminished into a grind fest. I've played on both since the 2010, and the PvP community that once used to make monthly tournaments for thousands of dollars each has now been diminished into a bunch of people crying about how hard OR easy it is to get gear, when that wasnt even the point of the realm in the first place.

4. The thing is, nobody wants to imagine this. Nobody plays Blackrock because they want to farm out a furious set of gear over 3 months and 350 BGs. Thats what Icecrown is for.

I swear to god this was one of the worst ideas ever. They annihilated what used to be Abyssal/ArenaTournament when they merged, now they just dealt the killing blow. The greatest gladiator players used to duke it out on this pure PvP realm with flawless mechanics, now its just been diminished into a grind fest. I've played on both since the 2010, and the PvP community that once used to make monthly tournaments for thousands of dollars each has now been diminished into a bunch of people crying about how hard OR easy it is to get gear, when that wasnt even the point of the realm in the first place.
    The same people who developed Arena-Tournament are the same people who are developing Warmane. As matter of fact, the lead developer on Warmane is an old Arena-Tournament developer. The most significant personnel on the project are Arena-Tournament staff and they make a big share of our development team.

The nostalgia you are talking about is unlikely to come back, because simply World of Warcraft was a more popular game at the time. The PvP in the game was watched and played with the same vigor as today's Overwatch and battle royale games. It changed, professional players who want to earn money gravitated towards MOBA style and later towards battle royale games. The time has passed and has very little to do with the quality of the realm. All of our developers would likely agree that the quality of everything is better by a significant margin.

The cost of gear for honour is already cheaper than on other realms in some regards by 3 times already and the gear that you purchase is mostly limited to a few items whilst the main set is arena-based.