1. Gold trade after the gold squish.

I posted a gold trade after the gold squish and I've just received an in-game mail saying the sale has ended without any purchases. The issue is that only have of my gold has returned even though I posted this trade AFTER the gold squish.

If any of you have posted a gold trade after the squish, you should look into this issue as well.

I've already sent in-game ticket, but I thought I should share this with premium members.

Cheers,

2. Same thing here. Had gold posted for 24 hours and now only HALF of it is back and it's been only a few hours (posted it around 3 hours after the squish iirc).

EDIT:
    Under My account > View full history > Trading, it shows as half the amount and expired at 1:15 (a.m.) ST. Not sure if it's possible to check when it was posted to prove that it was AFTER the gold squish. On the in-game mail however it states the correct amount that was posted but the gold attached is half.
    Edited: February 18, 2019

3. I also got a mail with my gold returned. it was posted for 24hours but it has only been about 2-3 hours since i posted it. And the gold that was returned was only half of what i posted.

4. I hope they'll fix this issue. My in-game ticket hasn't been answered yet, but I'll keep you guys posted.

5. Are we supposed to make an ingame ticket for this? The trade was on the website. I'm sure they can check our accounts to see when we posted the gold for trade. I haven't removed the returned gold from my mailbox because i'm waiting for warmane to make amends. I didn't even post my gold directly after the squish but waited like a couple hours after the squish and it was only a couple hours after i posted it that it was returned to me but only half. this is post-squish gold- so i should have all my gold not half. I took a screenshot of the ingame mail showing the amount of gold which i posted and the amount returned.

6. If you want to make a ticket, do it on website here. Ingame ticket definitely won't help you with this.

7. I'm just copying my reply from the other thread:
    This is the reply I got on my ticket: https://imgur.com/8Qr3WC8
    It links to this thread: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=397334
    The reply I got is completely missing the point. The gold cut happened yesterday and my gold got squished 50% WHICH WAS EXPECTED (we all knew it will happen). I posted gold on trade AFTER GOLD SQUISH and it returned to me few hours later SQUISHED AGAIN (-50% squish after server went down and then -50% AGAIN when i posted on trade). Its so easy to check if we are lying, just see the time the trade was posted...

8. Well I made a ticket both in-game and on the website, linking the 2 threads about this issue, so I guess we wait and see what happens. Hope everyone who was actually affected by this gets their gold back.

9. FYI, In-game ticket doesn't help at all. I sent another ticket on website with some screenshots. I'll keep you guys posted.

10. There's a reply from the staff on the other thread. They are currently working on resolving the issue for those that were affected by it. Send that website ticket if you haven't received the other half of your gold yet, or wait a little longer. Still waiting on mine to be resolved.

11. Same happened to me. Hopefully it's resolved quickly ^^