1. The only things that bothers me is that we can't even prove that we posted the gold on the market after the squish, you can't see the date and time of posted item if the item wasn't sold. I haven't gotten the reply yet, but reading that you guys have said is not giving me any hope :D

2. They probably had a bunch of tickets from clueless people asking where their gold went, but yeah. However the title of this thread is not very descriptive of the issue and it's possible that people/the staff think it's just another clueless person complaining that they lost half their gold instead of a legit issue that affected a lot of people that had gold up for sale after the gold squish had already happened.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=399001
    This is a better post title. Let's hope this issue gets noticed (if it hasn't already).

3. They probably had a bunch of tickets from clueless people asking where their gold went, but yeah. However the title of this thread is not very descriptive of the issue and it's possible that people/the staff think it's just another clueless person complaining that they lost half their gold instead of a legit issue that affected a lot of people that had gold up for sale after the gold squish had already happened.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=399001
    This is a better post title. Let's hope this issue gets noticed (if it hasn't already).
    I really hate the fact, you say they think it's another clueless person. I am legit sure, most of the staff has already seen this thread and regardless of what they think, they should READ what's posted, you can't automatically assume and keep in mind I can guarantee a majority of the staff has noticed this thread someone must of have read not just scrolled through atleast my first post. In which I can bet anyone that understands the english language, will understand that the issue I described is not that my gold has been cut once. ALSO THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN RANTED ABOUT BY A LOT MORE PEOPLE THAN JUST ME. Do you really think they still don't know what has happened? They are fully aware of whats happened, just need to see how they'll reply, if they even do. I am not very hopeful, but you never know. Unless there's a language barrier, I don't see the reason why they would not have understood what I wrote in the very first post in this topic.

4. 70k gold for sale, got 35k gold back in the mail. I posted it 20-30 minutes after the server maintenance.

5. No need to get agitated by a suggestion. But for an issue to be dealt with you'd want as many people as possible to know what that issue is and have somewhere to reply if they've been affected by it. "Rip my gold" is not a title of a thread that describes the issue at all and most likely will be looked over by many of those who might look for a thread for the squish on the trade sales.
    As you said, the staff is probably aware by now but that doesn't change the fact that a more descriptive title helps. Anyway there are replies in both threads so let's wait and see what happens.

6. No need to get agitated by a suggestion. But for an issue to be dealt with you'd want as many people as possible to know what that issue is and have somewhere to reply if they've been affected by it. "Rip my gold" is not a title of a thread that describes the issue at all and most likely will be looked over by many of those who might look for a thread for the squish on the trade sales.
    As you said, the staff is probably aware by now but that doesn't change the fact that a more descriptive title helps. Anyway there are replies in both threads so let's wait and see what happens.
    I agree, I know the title doesn't fit the theme perfectly and I didn't mean for it to do so. And yes it might be overlooked by many, but that's not an excuse for the staff to not check this topic, especially when it has over 20 replies now. I mean even, if it didn't as staff members they should check their topics and the title isn't that misleading, because the title is exactly what happened to the gold I put on trade. And honestly, I wanted this topic to get the attention of the staff, I'm not really concerned if they average forum member overlooks and skips this thread, as far as the staff go, I think they should check all topics, no matter of the title and the description of the issue I gave in my first post I think gives a fair explanation of the problem we are discussing here. Could it been better written? Yes. Does it mean they should overlook it? No. I'm happy you shared the other thread that's better written, I don't really care what thread gets attention, as long as the problem is resolved, afterall we are here to find a solution to this issue it doesn't matter if it's gonna be in this topic, the other one or a topic in the Class Guides Paladin section which was posted there, because someone didn't pay attention to what they are doing.

7. The gold cut happened yesterday and my gold got squished 50% WHICH WAS EXPECTED (we all knew it will happen). I posted gold on trade AFTER GOLD SQUISH and it returned to me few hours later SQUISHED AGAIN (-50% squish after server went down and then -50% AGAIN when i posted on trade). Its so easy to check if we are lying, just see the time the trade was posted...
    People were thinking their money locked in trades would be immune to the squish.
    Lets put it at this way. What really happened:

You have 100.000 in your character. Comes the squish and halves it to 50.000
    or
    You have 50.000 in your character and 50.000 locked in site for sale. Comes the squish and halves both values to 25.000, which translates to the same 50.000 as the case above.

Now what some here are saying:
    They got squished in game, then put it on site and got squished again. Makes no sense since all the sales were expired right after squishing, meaning if you had 30.000 on sale, it got squished to 15.000, expired and returned.

8. Cant you read we put gold after you squish the gold :) not before the reset after reset. I think you just dont want to admit is your fault. We have 100k gold after suiqsh we have 50k gold i put 50k gold nobody bought my gold and they return me 25k gold

9. People were thinking their money locked in trades would be immune to the squish.

or
    You have 50.000 in your character and 50.000 locked in site for sale. Comes the squish and halves both values to 25.000, which translates to the same 50.000 as the case above.

They got squished in game, then put it on site and got squished again. Makes no sense since all the sales were expired right after squishing, meaning if you had 30.000 on sale, it got squished to 15.000, expired and returned.
    I wish they did expire. Last year the staff did everything right and straight after the squish trade market was empty, this time, however, they either forgot to do it during the maintenance time or just delayed it. All the trades were removed by the staff during the night hours (can't say the exact time).

Appreciate the Forum Administrator's impact, but your message was so worthless and wrong on this matter.

P.S, if you need an example with numbers, which you kindly provided, I will provide you one back:
    I had 62.000 in the inventory before the squish, it got squished to 31.000. I decided to put 2x 15.500 on trade right after the squish. I wake up to the mail from Customer Service receiving 2 mails with 7.750 gold in each.
    But hey, makes no sense, right?
    Edited: February 18, 2019

10. Glad to know that all the sales expired after the squish. That means that if we post proof that our sale expired about 5 hours after the squish our gold should not be halved.
    They were put up AFTER the squish, and expired in 2-3ish hours (1:15 a.m. Server Time for my case) instead of the 24h.

11. I'm sure that like myself, none of the people here were putting gold on trade prior to squish because the rates were very bad just before squish. I waited until after the squish to put my gold on the trade because the prices per coin would be much better.

I responded to the forum post here http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=399001 about this which was originally posted in the premium section.

My gold expired at 1:20 (website time)

12. https://imgur.com/JM2Nds0

Here's the proof that my trades expired at 1:15 Server time. The maintenance for the gold squish was I believe between 8 and 8:30 p.m. Server time.

13. People were thinking their money locked in trades would be immune to the squish.

or

The last paragraph you wrote is exactly what happened. How it happened (numbers are just for example):
    I had 50.000 gold in game and 0 on trade. 20:30h comes the squish and halves it to 25.000. After two hours I put 25.000 that i have on trade. At around 00h server time I get ingame mail with 12.500 gold.

I understand that I don't have the proof for what I am saying and thats why I beg you to just check the times our trades were posted on the website

https://imgur.com/JM2Nds0

Here's the proof that my trades expired at 1:15 Server time. The maintenance for the gold squish was I believe between 8 and 8:30 p.m. Server time.
    My trade also expired at 1:18h, I can screenshot it if it matters?

14. Screenshot showing the time that mine expired. Luckily i only put up one sale at that time.

First 1234 Last