1. well while I get it and Im somehow greatfulf that it will be fixed there is the other side that Im losing quite a lot of golds by just waiting. when i wanted to sell it it was around 14k / 10 coins now we are up to almost 19k / 10 coins and I still dont have the golds back. And im pretty sure I will not get any compensation for that. So like I said I get it and I understand the wait but I still have the right to be pissed about it.

2. I'm handling all cases at the moment where players were double-squished in website trading.
    @Edifice, what about those who bought gold from website right after the squish? I've seen plenty of active trades (not expired) where about 50.000 gold was being sold for 14 coins right after the squish, this was obviously still an active trade that supposed to be squished/expired after the maintenance and it didn't. Some people managed to buy it, receive it in game and NOT resell it back on the website thus it didn't got squished since this all happened after the maintenance.

3. My ticket was replied to, however i still haven't receieved the missing gold. I wonder how many of the other ppl who had the same thing happened, have gotten their money back and how many ppl are still waiting

4. well rip my gold also and cant create premium ticket
    Edited: February 22, 2019

5. you guys are so full of crap that makes me sick. and worste part is you dont even admit you faked up. Lets see this BEFORE squish at day 16 i had 1.6 million on MOP server and that im 100% sure, if you dont mind explain me how after squish i ended up with 450k gold, and yes i made same mistake as those guys and put gold on trade right after the "" imaginary squish"" and got cut again. Honestly idc about gold cause after this BS im leaving server for real but you making your players, people who work hard to get gold and make some coins look like clowns. You should show some more respect about people who give you the bread to eat
    So... 1.6m/2 =800k then presumably you put it up on trade and it got halfed again it would make 400k....so open a ticket if you haven't and wait for your gold back.

6. My ticket was replied to, however i still haven't receieved the missing gold. I wonder how many of the other ppl who had the same thing happened, have gotten their money back and how many ppl are still waiting
    stuck in same situation. 3 days ago I got reply that it was resolved and that wasnt true so I wrote them that I nothing changed. 2days ago I got reply that someone will look into it "shortly" well clearly shortly means more than 2days I guess. It seems that if you are lucky you get 1 reply per day and thats it.. even if it is just simple message that will not help you it still "resets" the 1 day wait timer or something...

7. just a follow-up to my previous post. I got my refund and i know of another friend who got his. Hopefully everyone involved in this got their stuff straightened out. =D

8. Still waiting on mine, opened another ticket as i'm not sure if that was required or not.

First ... 234