1. Rip my gold

O, wait! Another guy that didn't read the front page or somehow didn't manage to get for an entire month that there's gonna be a gold squish? Alo, no! I got half my gold cut yesterday as expected from the squish. Then I put up gold for sale on trade and it comes back cut again? Warmane did an OoPsiE? Yikes.

https://imgur.com/a/wK4ran3

Edit: Before any smartass starts telling me, I put it up before the squish. I 100000000% put it up after the squish was already concluded, so either warmane are squishing our gold twice this year or am ******ed. But I'm defo sure, I put the gold on trade after the squish since, when I logged in to check my gold so I can put it on trade it was already halved from 180k to 90k-ish~ so please, don't get all smart in the comments.
    Edited: February 18, 2019

2. I'm in the same position my dude, last year they took all the gold off the trade market during the maintenance, but this year something went wrong and they delayed it. I really hope they can check the time we posted it on the trade and refund us something. Waiting for my ticket to be answered, I'll share the outcome here.

3. Yeah same for me.. but I got fcked even a bit harder.. AFTER the squish I saw someone selling 60k gold for 25coins so I was like thats a good deal and I will buy it and resell it with profit.. so I bought it I got 60k in my mail and I posted it again for 24h.. after I woke up 8h later they send it back to me but only half of the golds were there.

4. The question is, what about people who bought gold from website AFTER the squish and didn't resell it? http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=398979
    I've seen people selling ~50K gold for about 15 coins because their old ad was still active on the website and obviously others bought that gold right after the squish just like you did, however some of them kept that gold so kinda means those players did not get a gold squish then? I'm assuming warmane realized that a bit too late so the website trading gold got squished AFTER all the gold in the server did. What about those who kept the gold though?

5. Same thing happened to me.
    After the squish happened yesterday, I have put 2 trade offers on the web site, it was somewhere around 22h server time. First offer was 19000 gold for 13 coins and the second offer was 6000g for 4 coins. 6000g sold quite fast at around 00h server time but 19000 gold for 13 coins got returned to me before the 24h expiration mark and it got squished (i only got 50% of the gold back) even tho i posted it on the website after the gold squish has happened. So i basicaly had my gold cut 50% twice,

Can anyone from warmane staff please confirm this?

6. The same thing happened to me . I set 5 offers for 13.5k for 10 coins and this morning i got them back in my mail as 6750 gold. While i do understand that the store has been overlooked during the squish and that the downtime was shorter than expected it feels a little off putting that people trying to sell the gold afterwords got punished for it.

7. How did you all put that gold AFTER the squish and you already got your gold back? The squish happened about 13 hours ago, while your stuff on the market stays for at least 24 hours? Can you all be less full of bullcrap?

8. How did you all put that gold AFTER the squish and you already got your gold back? The squish happened about 13 hours ago, while your stuff on the market stays for at least 24 hours? Can you all be less full of bullcrap?
    Can you be a bit smarter and imagine that warmane staff could cancel all the existing trades in order to cut the gold not only in player's inventory, but also on the market as well? This happened last year as well but during the maintenance time.

9. Can you be a bit smarter and imagine that warmane staff could cancel all the existing trades in order to cut the gold not only in player's inventory, but also on the market as well? This happened last year as well but during the maintenance time.
    I call BS when I see it and reading between the lines, some here are full of it.

10. You can call it whatever you want if it works for you. Doesn't change the fact that it actually happened.

11. I call BS when I see it and reading between the lines, some here are full of it.
    Seems like Warmane forgot about the gold on trade during gold squish so they cut half of it a few hours later, which also affected people who put gold on trade after gold squish.

12. I call BS when I see it and reading between the lines, some here are full of it.
    Everything that gets posted on the trade leaves a record in the system, including the time and date. It's up to warmane staff to look it up and determine if people are lying or not and not up to you to show up and act like anyone cares what you think. Please leave this thread and go somewhere where you could actually be useful.

13. Well, I am not here to point fingers or blame anyone, but in my opinion the whole situation was handled poorly.

First of all, the squish was done during most guild's raiding time, and when most of the people log on to play. I don't see a logical reason it wasn't done earlier in the morning, or even sometime during the day, which wouldn't delay my guilds raid run, and many others too. Anyways, that is forgivable, it wasn't a long maintenance anyways, which was the good thing otherwise, the guild runs of a lot of guilds would have been cancelled mid-raid for a stupid reason the time of the gold squish was not given. Second of all, if all the speculation going on here is true, which is the staff forgot to squish the gold on the trade after they already did in-game, which is hard to believe, that the entire warmane staff could have forgotten about something as simple as that, which was planned for over a month before it actually happened. It just sounds ridiculous. I am also sure, that most people who didn't get affected by this, we know you could care less, it's not you who lost anything, but for the ones who did, instead of trying to cover up a mistake, which is noone else's except for the staffs, if that was really the case, you could have taken the server down for another quick maintenance, seen who has put gold after the announced squish had been done, and mailed back the entire gold, not cut my gold twice. Yes, you would have gotten topics from kids raging, that the server is down twice for something that could have been done in a single maintenance, if a mistake wasn't made, but is it better to screw up so many people in your community, instead of doing the right thing admitting the wrong, you've done and putting some effort into actually fixing things so people don't get ****ed over, rather than trying to hide a mistake, you've made and carelessly cutting the gold hours after the front page had already said that the MAINTENANCE HAS BEEN CONCLUDED AND ALL GOLD IS ALREADY SQUISHED. I don't know, you tell me? Just hopefully we get a response to this, as I said it's speculations going on here, I don't know if they actually forgot and that's what had happened, but I really don't see it being anyone else's fault except theirs, when it was already announced that the squish has taken place, the servers were back up and people wanted to sell their gold right after the squish and they get pretty much screwed. Hopefully we come to a solution to this.

14. This is the reply I got on my ticket: https://imgur.com/8Qr3WC8
    It links to this thread: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=397334
    The reply I got is completely missing the point. The gold cut happened yesterday and my gold got squished 50% WHICH WAS EXPECTED (we all knew it will happen). I posted gold on trade AFTER GOLD SQUISH and it returned to me few hours later SQUISHED AGAIN (-50% squish after server went down and then -50% AGAIN when i posted on trade). Its so easy to check if we are lying, just see the time the trade was posted...

15. This is the reply I got on my ticket: https://imgur.com/8Qr3WC8
    It links to this thread: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=397334
    The reply I got is completely missing the point. The gold cut happened yesterday and my gold got squished 50% WHICH WAS EXPECTED (we all knew it will happen). I posted gold on trade AFTER GOLD SQUISH and it returned to me few hours later SQUISHED AGAIN (-50% squish after server went down and then -50% AGAIN when i posted on trade). Its so easy to check if we are lying, just see the time the trade was posted...
    I got the same reply. This is ridiculous, even though I described the problem in detail. I doubt they even read the tickets before responding.

123 ... Last