1. Locked coins fix/Disable Gifting

How it currently works:
    Account is gift 33 coins.
    Account spends 23 coins.
    Account coins balance is now 10 coins.
    Account donates for 10 coins.
    Account balance is now 20 coins.
    33 coins remain locked. The spent amount is not reduced from the locked coin amount.

How it is suppose to work:
    Account is gifted 33 coins.
    Account spends 23 coins.
    The 23 coins is reduced not only from the account balance but also from the locked coin balance.
    Account balance is now 10 coins.
    Account donates for 10 coins.
    The account balance now reads 10 locked coins, 10 unlocked coins.
    The is because the new coins are donated for and not obtained threw the trade or gifting system.

This is how it is claimed to work at the moment, but the script to removed the coins from the locked coin balance is not in place.

I recommend giving this explanation on the locked coin post via editing it. As the current one is incorrent :D
    Or you could add the new script in, but that would take more work and time.

Reference: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=327127

I would also recommend having the ability to turn gifting off. By gifting an account coins you can abuse there locked coin amount, making them unable to use trade. For example if someone where to gift my account 1 coin every 3 days i would never again be able to use trade, due to the simplicity of the scripts at play.

Yes all of this has been tested extensively. And i spent MY real money doing it.
    Edited: February 18, 2019

2. May 29, 2019  
    J'ust donated again as all the coins i have are locked - those coins are now locked too.