1. Disci Priest vs Thundercleave?

Hello, I noticed I struggle a lot vs this comp, specially in maps like Blade's Edge or Dalaran Arena. I would say that TSG is easier to counter but against Thundercleave there is no way, I keep loosing almost every match.
    The warrior and the shaman rotate interrupts so basically I need to fake cast 2 times, add another fake to the overpower proc and its already 3 fake casts, meanwhile the shear on the shaman is back ready and I need to fake again, so this means I have no time to cast. I can forget Mind Control oviously. I can forget Psychic Scream aswell. Add also a warrior sitting on my *** (my worst counter) and my partner not doing enough peel and I'm already dead. Even if I fake the warrior kick+overpower he ends up killing me by a melee swing, or the shaman kills me with a 7k crit. The purge spam also is annoying. Not to mention the thunderstorm that throw me in africa and I need to walk towards my partners that are on the other side of the map, and everytime I can't reach them in time, and they die. It's just too stupid I swear TSG requires more skill than this ****.

So I don't know what to do, should I start directly afk? I don't like tryharding but everytime it ends up the same way, I'm kinda demotivated.
    Any help?

2. Interrupts are indeed a problem, and so is Purge. Interrupts by themselves could be handled to some degree, but coupled with the Purge, you don't have super much chance to defend yourself. Best you can do is pillar-hump and hope your partner peels for you. Beyond that, I have no idea what advice to give you. Maybe some of the more seasoned PvPers may have something to contribute.