1. Soloing dungeons and raid

I wondering to know what dungeons lev 70 can be soloed by a protection paladin level 80
    Edited: February 18, 2019

2. all dungeons xD but if u talking about raids, maybe only maghteridon and some parts of karazhan

3. A lot of stuff is overtuned af because of the Lordaeron values.
    All heroic dungeons are soloable in prot,but:
    MGT is a tough cookie you should be rather in ret than prot because you'll lack the burst on the two packs before the first boss - these mob hit for ludicrous damage,so the long way is not an option.You'll probably want to be ret for the bosses as well.
    Haven't tried Magtheridon yet,i'll see it today/tomorrow,i woke up late today and have to prepare for today's guildrun.
    Karazhan is soloable aside from maybe Moroes and the chess event,though the latter is bugged(you can still get to Prince by using a retail method,i won't describe it in detail because it may get a "warmane fix" instead of fixing what's really bugged - the chess event).
    SSC is a big no-no,again mostly due to overtuning.
    Tempest Keep is a big no as well.
    Gruul's lair is probably doable.
    Forget about MH/SWP/BT solo as well.

4. Matheridon's lair is very hard, mobs there have tons of health and it will be boring.
    All raids aren't soloable, only dungeons.

5. A lot of stuff is overtuned af because of the Lordaeron values.
    Karazhan is soloable aside from maybe Moroes and the chess event,though the latter is bugged(you can still get to Prince by using a retail method,i won't describe it in detail because it may get a "warmane fix" instead of fixing what's really bugged - the chess event).
    How to do this trick? I've tried chess part but I think warlock is bugged as he can cast his bolts even out of range.

6. How to do this trick? I've tried chess part but I think warlock is bugged as he can cast his bolts even out of range.
    You can't pull with a pet because he either kills it or resets,but you can get up to him.You will need either bloodlust/elixir of giant growth,that's the only tip i'll give,it's a method that still works on retail up to this day to skip the chess event and basically most of the bosses and trash.

Edit:my bad,reading comprehension is at 0 after just waking up.
    And yes,the chess event is bugged,but it's not needed as it's a requirement that can be bypassed with some finesse just like on retail.Prince can be engaged without killing most of the bosses,and that includes the chess event.
    Edited: February 19, 2019 Reason: derp

7. The chess event in Karazhan is harder then hell because all the Bosses and mobs on TBC raids have been buffed and does tons of more damage, meanwhile your characters stats dosen't apply to the Chess pieces you jump into.

So unlike official wow's chess event, the mobs now have a huge damage increase and therefore kills all your chess pieces before you can say "is this bugged?"

You CAN still clear the chess event but instead of being "easy", you now need to do it in a very specific order.
    Edited: February 19, 2019

8. You can solo all 5 ppl dungeons (normal or HC) but you can't solo Raid, it's too hard, mobs do so fat damage (they buff them ?). For 70 Raid u need a fat 5 group man with 6k+ gs, or 10 man with ~4k5gs.