1. How much did you lose after the squish?

Personally I lost about 70 silver from that.

2. I lost 50% of my gold.
    but I imagine some people lost more than 50% from buying overpriced primordial saronites.

3. I had about 100K spread over 2 characters and a bank alt, so I guess I lost 50K.

4. I bought a bunch of gold in October just before they caused inflation to fight inflation.
    The only reason I bought it was for crafting and because I wasn't going to pay inflated rates I lost about 3 months due the inflation being moved back 2 months.

5. im just wondering, why devs make this messy squish if gold is generated by game itself. Why don't they just lower gold rates ?

6. If you don't by gear from the AH you will have just enough to get your riding skills and mounts.
    In retail when gold sellers were at there peek they flooded the ah with mats driving the price of everything into the dirt so on a lot of servers quest rewards were the only way to get your mounts and skills, struggle by on quests greens and dungeon blues.
    Or you would by gold and risk a suspension.
    If your quest money is cut in half you will have no choice but to by gold.

7. i lost about 2.5k of 4.9k my ****ing gold , its robbery ...
    and if they dont take it back , i'm not playing in this server ...

8. Lost? Nothing. I earned so much gold in the last 2 weeks due to this gold squish that the few hundred golds that got cut are all from a major azz income plus. I sold stuff at 3 to 5 times the prices and didn't feel bad about it and got myself all the mammoth mounts, a crap load of pets and so on and so fort. So thank you Warmane for the squish, thank you gold stackers for trying hard to get rid of it. :)

P.S. See your gold next year. ^^

9. I "lost" about 500k, but i'm happily taking the squish, since my gold has even more buying power now than my 1mil pre-squish.
    The only thing you had to do to profit off of the squish was to not to go panic mode and buy everything I sold you

10. As one of the many gold stackers on this server, I lost just 2.5k gold while my bank has a lifetime stock of mats to sell whenever I need gold and avoiding selling everything I have to just bump up my self esteem, as I'm not braindead just like those twats crying rivers to warmane for the "just unfair gold cut"
    Like... wtf dude? those gold cuts are the reason you're trading items with gold and not for lots of saronites or hundred server credits or any other type of coin because gold would be as irrelevant as it was on Diablo and it was rapidly replaced for other currencies...
    Also, what the **** are you doing having that much gold on your pockets? what the **** were you expecting? that would be the same as having all your money on your wallet, instead of saving it on the bank... So yeah, somehow, you just got robbed.

/RANT

Anyway,Warmane should do those gold shrinks in a yearly basis, it is healty for the server and it helps fighting those bots and gold sellers out there, it might look unfair for those with just a few gold K, but think about this, everything on the game gives gold, it is quite easy once you understand how it works....
    Edited: February 25, 2019