1. ex-Rank1 Molten rogue - What should I expect + old players in Warmane

Good evening gentlemen, it's been many years since i stopped playing WoW (back when it was mol10).
    I am downloading the game as we speak (thinking of starting on Lordaeron cause Icecrown seems to be having long queues), is there any major changes that I should be aware of, in the WotLK client?
    Also, is there any ancient (x0x0) player around to chitchat about the old times?

2. Hey, welcome back.

Things have definitely changed since molten: more people, mostly everything working and even cross realm for arenas and battlegrounds.

3. I use to play here when Neverendless Split into molten, if your around that era maybe we know each other?

4. Welcome back, Things have changed indeed.
    I used to play a lot of arenas back on molten 2012-2015 mostly when I went over 2200 rating.
    The arenas are much harder now then they used to due to more geared and skilled players, I remember doing arenas on 4 characters back then and reaching 1800 was a breeze comparing to now.

As a old rank 1 Rogue you will probably love it as you will most likely have to use your full cool down rotation more often and deal with more unsuspecting scenarios.

Now I haven't played arenas recently after the cross realm, But I will give that a try soon.