1. The guild has a positive community, we try to help out even the lowest of our ranks, we try to be inclusive guild that accepts all types of people. I would be happy to have anyone with a positive attitude, even if you are not the best if your willing to learn, we would be happy to have you.

2. We have finally accomplished our guild first ICC25 Normal kill. Lich King was killed in 4 attempts. The total raid lasted 3 hours with only 1 wipe on PP. We are making great progression and would love to have more people to fill the raid and help with replacements later on.

Need healers and DPS for our runs! Heroic progression starting soon!

3. We can now say ICC 25 Man normal is on farm. We one shot every boss and completed the entire raid in 2 hours and 15 minutes. We did not have a single person die except during sindragosa. This raid showed us that it is time to start our 25 heroic progression soon. So with that being said, we are now recruiting raiders ready for ICC25 Heroic content. Check us out on our site or whisper a member ingame for more info!

4. What day is the 25m?

I might switch over my 6.3 combat rogue to horde if it doesnt interfere with my ally guild 25m

5. I have myself (fire mage), a resto/feral druid, and probably a paladin tank looking for a semi serious guild. The druid and myself were both top 50 US players on retail in Legion and BFA until we quit. Will you be around later today to chat?

6. Hi ghostxface, I would love to link up and chat with you ingame, my name is ingame is Pride, you can whisper me, or any of our officers ingame and we can get let you know more about us!

In the meantime check our site out here

7. We have completed our 3rd Lich King 25 man 3 weeks in a row. I would officially say that we have ICC25 Man on farm with some heroics.

On the other hand we did attempt some heroics in that same raid. 6/12 encounters we done on heroic, so our progression starts now. We need big dps tank and healers that can be heroic content ready. Expect big things from us guys!

8. Ey who can I PM and what time? I got accepted.

9. Ey who can I PM and what time? I got accepted.
    you can /who blood of heroes and ask any member for an officer to invite you

10. Hello there, you can message or mail any officer or recruiter in game. A couple of them are Rarshach, Mitigate, Tinkerbelle, Yaevinn, Arboreum and Elydie

As for guild progression we now have 2-3 ICC25 full guild runs a week. We are working on getting a second group to clear LK in the same week. Full guild runs everyday now including in the 25s!

11. We are now at 4-5 full 25 mans a week. Yesterday ICC25N and RS25N cleared without issue!

We could really use healers and tanks experience with heroic content

12. May 11, 2019  
    We have finally downed Sindra10HC after our second week of trying and start bane attempts tonight. We are starting our endwing progressions on heroic 25 so we need dedicated players to fill our raids, especially tanks and healers

First 1234 Last