1. [H] NA - Blood of Heroes

This guild is no longer alive. A few of our raiders moved to <Treachery> under different leadership.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=409758
    Edited: October 30, 2019

2. Great guild with good leaders

I joined this guild with zero expectations only to find its rewarding yet fair raiding system to be one if not the best system with EPGP. Just by showing up to raids consistently for about two months, i was able to gain priority on loot VS legacy players, and climb to the rank of raider. Also keep in mind that the leaders do not like being ignored for pugs so if u decide to join this guild make sure u plan to progress as a raider and help the guild progress.

If you decide to join us, I hope to see you in-game and become friends,
    Evanquisher.

3. Expect some progression from them soon They are starting to be a bit more serious about their raids. A great bunch of people plus awesome leadership, hope you guys do well

4. All done a couple hours before reset
    Ulduar10 14/14
    RS10 4/4
    OS 3 Drakes

We are currently in need of experienced healers to help push our raid progression.

5. First run under new leadership last night. Everything smooth as butter during the run.
    Made it to LK25N with no wipes and nobody died on the first 6 bosses!
    Great start for our first week focusing on progression. We are still in need of most classes and specs, but mostly experienced healers.

6. Great guys, joined only a week or two ago and have already been on some great runs, even ones I wouldn't normally do. Check 'em out!

7. Been in this guild for about five months now, and all I can say is that it was my best experiences on WoW were with them. We have a great community and great leadership. Raids are scheduled all across the week, except for weekends, when we usually do continuations.

We're a progressing guild, so you'll bump into players who are new to the raiding scenario and ones with LOD experience. If you're new, we'll do our best to teach you, but it's your job to listen and always try to improve.

Got interested? Have any doubts about the guild? Feel free to whisper me in-game!

Yaevinn

8. We are still looking for experienced raiders to join our core raiding group. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Relly/Demanic/Melvair/Andruka

9. Bump bump, Friendly guild working on their progression. They are willing to teach and they are super excited to raid everyday.

We need experienced healers and DPS for our main runs

10. I just wanted to stop by and say that sometimes... Mit is a noob.
    <3

11. Sounds like a nice guild with a serious but friendly approach to things.

I'd join up if any of my current characters were at that gs requirement.

12. Raid time changed to 11 PM Server time due to North American Day Light Savings

We have been raiding every day of the week whether Ulduar RS or ICC.
    We still need all Tanks Healers and DPS to consistently fill our spots and have replacements for our 25 man. Taking all experienced raiders geared and not geared.
    Edited: March 15, 2019

13. Raid time is 11PM Server time due to change in Daylight Saving time.

14. Our guild first RS 25 Normal was a success! We got it down in an hour and a half. This is the beginning of our farm of Ruby Sanctum farm and we hope you join us in our future attempts.

We currently need dedicated DPS and Healers for our core group. We are pushing to start doing 25 Heroics by late April after we start farming ICC 25 12/12.

15. bump bump

2 icc10s at one time 12/12 for both

123 ... Last