1. BIS 1H same coin price as 2h

I was looking at the store,
    looking in the BIS weapons for my dual wielding frost DK and something came to my attention.
    The BIS weapons are all the same price BUT if you dual wield you will have to buy 2 weapons.
    this seems unfair to me.

Why would a rogue and a dual wielding DK have to spend 26 points when a staves and all other 2h weapons are "only" 23 coins?
    I think 1H weapons should be half the price of a 2H weapon.

A 2H weapon (this is for pvp where we can see a clear difference) is 4670 arena points.
    A one hand weapon is 3300 and the off hand is 1370= the same as a 2H weapon, should this not also translate to the coins in the store?
    So following that logic the one hander should be 16 coins and the off hand 7 coins.

i hope someone might look into this and explain why this imbalance is here?

2. Suggested before, denied before.

If you were to farm dual items in-game you also would have to get them each at a time, farming until each dropped individually (and you were the one winning them on top of that). You use coins to get individual items not to "fill slots."

At one point quite a while ago it was considered to have such items at a small discount (not half the cost), but so far that was never implemented.