1. I see you have some issue with figures of speech. The tone makes me doubt you ever set foot in a courtroom as well - TV series don't count.

"mob rule
    /ˌmäb ˈro͞ol/

noun

noun: mob rule

• control of a political situation by those outside the conventional or lawful realm, typically involving violence and intimidation."

But since you went the Wikipedia way, give this one a try: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ochlocracy

"Ochlocracy (Greek: ὀχλοκρατία, translit. okhlokratía; Latin: ochlocratia) or mob rule is the rule of government by mob or a mass of people, or, the intimidation of legitimate authorities"
    hahaha good troll attempt, but no.

The facts are mob rule = democracy, 10000 votes beats 2 votes.. the mob wins... simple comparison.

I have been in court multiple times, I do not watch TV like you obviously do.

It matters not anyway this is so off topic you should be punishing me and yourself lol :P
    Edited: March 7, 2019 Reason: cause im coool

2. Regardless of most of the BS within this topic, JUST PAY THE 10 AND STOP WHINING, 10 MONEYS FOR LITERALLY PLAYING A GAME YOU LOVE FREE OF CHARGE THEREAFTER...

If you have a working brain it'll tell you this is am AMAZING DEAL.

3. Oh hey guys, queue wasn't big today because of every 3 hour the world server got down. AFK players are now kicked so other players can join in. This is great! I can finally play my favorite game with no long queues

4. Oh hey guys, queue wasn't big today because of every 3 hour the world server got down. AFK players are now kicked so other players can join in. This is great! I can finally play my favorite game with no long queues
    waaaheeeeey, a RESULT!

5. hello guys,

i thought server population could be extended with no queue through a better and more powerful server config like enough ram and Ghz proc etc....how does it work ?

6. hello guys,

i thought server population could be extended with no queue through a better and more powerful server config like enough ram and Ghz proc etc....how does it work ?
    It's not a matter of hardware, it's of software. The impact of players grows exponentially as you add more, and a better CPU or more RAM can't solve that. The hardware we use is already enough to hold over twelve thousands of players simultaneously, something that even retail servers didn't do, but software performance just deteriorates both over time (hence why there are restarts, and why even your Windows gets slower and more prone to issues the longer you keep it on, no matter your CPU and RAM amount) and with amount of people simultaneously interacting with it. As has been said before, twelve thousands is already pushing it too far and people can already experience issues at times when the server is full. Ideally the cap should be lower, not higher.

7. I've been here since 2011 and I've never ever been in a queue, I didn't even know queues are now 2000 people, thanks to that 10 euros I paid 8 years ago...

8. I've been here since 2011 and I've never ever been in a queue, I didn't even know queues are now 2000 people, thanks to that 10 euros I paid 8 years ago...
    Same here, i donate 10 bucks around 2011 as well, only reason i even remember queue times exist is because of forum threads like this.

9. warmane staff have really stepped up their responses since the last time i checked on the forums , thumbs up to the staff! , ive been playing on molten/warmane for 6 years or so , its been fun for me and i have never donated , i have a ka trillion toons " prolly 70 or so max lvl toons on ice crown" , i wait out the que or i play at another time , its just kinda always been this way , recently its been an extreme wait , but im just a free player taking up that free spot:-p... thnx for the legacy server , from USA .....but i just have to add , the reserved loot is turning me away ,...it wasnt always this bad OMG.... i dont have time to join a guild , i like to casually pug .. and the language barrier keeps me from making my own raids.. rant over :(

10. 1. Mercy giving her personal opinion on how she considers it can be seen has no reflection on how it's treated by Warmane as a whole;

2. Blizzard has shut down other private servers for less, they don't have lawyers just waiting for a slip up calling something "buying" to act;

3. The queue is caused by the amount of players wanting to play and what the core can maintain, which is already stretched. The only viable way to get rid of the queue is by getting rid of all the players creating it, as launching a new server just to split the community, double our costs and responsibilities, and end up with one full and one with just a couple thousands, isn't.

But I doubt any of that is news, what with it all being just common sense.
    What do you mean? The server had so much bug issues, ICC not even working properly, heroic ICC was not even released @ that time and not as many people donated. And we had 7 or 8 servers at that time! If you are scared that the split servers are gonna be 1 full and 1 empty stuff, make the cap around 5-6k for each of them. Problem Solved.

I mean you need people to donate that 10 dollars, but you have been losing more potential new players because of the insane queue. It's not even possible to pass the queue until the server prime time period is over anyways. Which means new players from Europe will not even bother.

11. And we had 7 or 8 servers at that time! If you are scared that the split servers are gonna be 1 full and 1 empty stuff, make the cap around 5-6k for each of them. Problem Solved.
    Sure, it might "solve" that problem. It causes so many other problems though.
    If you're to attempt to cure a disease, make sure that the cure isn't worse than the disease.

I mean you need people to donate that 10 dollars, but you have been losing more potential new players because of the insane queue. It's not even possible to pass the queue until the server prime time period is over anyways. Which means new players from Europe will not even bother.
    First, we don't *need* people to donate 10 dollars. Second, maybe we have, but not necessarily. Last, how come everyone focuses so much on Icecrown and fail to recognize that we host four other realms, two of which are alternative Wrath realms that have no queue at all?

12. First, we don't *need* people to donate 10 dollars. Second, maybe we have, but not necessarily. Last, how come everyone focuses so much on Icecrown and fail to recognize that we host four other realms, two of which are alternative Wrath realms that have no queue at all?
    Blackrock is PVP server that provides no PVE stuff. As for Lordaeron, it's 1x rate hardcore server. The blizzlike experience hype is gone now and people are no longer interested. (Me too played on Lordaeron for a while to experience that Naxx, Ulduar, TOC, ICC transitions and once I was done, I came to back to Icecrown just because the server is more convenient). I've been on this server ever since it was called Molten back in the days 2009 or something. And from my experience, higher rate server has always been more popular and more crowded. I remember Ragnaros and Sargeras being most populated servers (20x rate). Then Deathwing and Neltharion (3x or 12x). And least populated was Lordaeron (1x). The server even enabled free realm change from any of the realms to Lordaeron to save Lordaeron from dying.

13. Look at it this way, you farm for a rare mount(ravenlord, ashes, rivendare's horse, raptor/tiger from zul'gurub etc.) for days/weeks/months as you'll use those mounts more than the time spent farming.

10eur doesn't seem like that much, since you can mow 1 lawn or do 1 favor which takes approx. 1-2 hours of your time to permanently remove the queue headaches/waiting and not revolving your life around it.

14. "Time is money, friend"

Some people have a lot of time, other people have a lot of money. To each its own.

15. I mean it's the people's fault from here, Too much people wants to play on Icecrown, warmane did all they could and they increased the cap many times, To increase it further would also be against many peoples will, Who thinks adding even bigger population cap would only increase problems.

Many people have talked about adding another realm just like Icecrown, and offer free character transfers etc.
    (Like they did in the past when their wotlk realms was over populated)
    But it's up to Warmane when that happens.
    Edited: April 29, 2019

First 1234 Last