1. May 2, 2019  
    I swear to god, this guys who keep complaining about the queue are the dumbest people i have seen. No matter how many times you explain to them what and why this is happening and you tell them there is other options like playing Lordearon, nothing gets in their heads. They think they are so special and that everything need to work exactly how THEY want it. At this point i'm glad that they cant donate and have to sit in queue so we don't have to play with them and listen to them ingame.

2. May 4, 2019  
    Hey,I'm new to Warmane and I'd like to play on Icecrown. One thing I wanted to ask, if I donate once, does that mean I have the ability to skip queues permanently or does it wear off at some point ?

I'm sure this has been asked before but I tried finding the answer for 30 mins now, I'd rather just donate and be done with it.

3. May 4, 2019  
    Hey,I'm new to Warmane and I'd like to play on Icecrown. One thing I wanted to ask, if I donate once, does that mean I have the ability to skip queues permanently or does it wear off at some point ?

I'm sure this has been asked before but I tried finding the answer for 30 mins now, I'd rather just donate and be done with it.
    You have it forever, lowest amount of donation for premium is 10 euros.

4. May 4, 2019  

5. May 5, 2019  
    How long are the queues for premium users? Or are there no queues at all even during peak times?

6. May 5, 2019  
    How long are the queues for premium users? Or are there no queues at all even during peak times?
    There are no queue for Premium Users, they skip the entire queue

7. May 11, 2019  
    Hello,
    I stopped playing for quite a few years and I thought I will play some WoW once again. Does it mean that I only need to donate 10 euros to get premium user and skip queue forever? Or do I have to donate 10 euro monthly?

8. May 11, 2019  
    Hello,
    I stopped playing for quite a few years and I thought I will play some WoW once again. Does it mean that I only need to donate 10 euros to get premium user and skip queue forever? Or do I have to donate 10 euro monthly?
    it's a one time donation for perma que skip

9. May 11, 2019  
    Sounds like a reasonable price. Happy to hear that. No idea what the fuss is about then.

10. May 11, 2019  
    The fuss is that people want to get everything for free.
    Also crying for increasing population on server was always main topic maybe they should decrease it and let all of them be forever in que it would be easier to farm as well.

11. May 12, 2019  
    The increasing population is always good, would you rather wait 20 minutes for a dungeon finder window to pop-up? Try to play around the queue or buy a perma skip. At this point, there is no other way anyways

12. May 12, 2019  
    The increasing population is always good, would you rather wait 20 minutes for a dungeon finder window to pop-up? Try to play around the queue or buy a perma skip. At this point, there is no other way anyways
    Lordaeron is good option.
    RDF queue would get longer with higher population. The amount of DPS' would far exceed amount of new heals/tanks.

13. May 12, 2019  
    If there is no way around the queue, can you at least offer payment methods for all the countries, cause from where i am i can't donate ( To be clear i want to but i simply can't, there is no way around it)

14. May 12, 2019  
    Well poor people living in serbia like me cant afford that ****

15. May 13, 2019  
    Join us on Lordaeron and bring your friends too!

First ... 234