1. The queue problem

The server is almost always at 12000 players, and most of the time the queue ranges from 500 to 2000 players waiting. You also have shut down neltharian and you have a shop that makes hundreds of dollars. And I know, it does. I know people who have spent huge sums of money on here. But still, with the extra server room and the money, you still can't expand the population max???? Why? At least increase it by like 3k so people don't have to wait over an hour to play on your server.

2. Your forgetting the fact that wotlk was designed to have 5 or 6k players on it at a time, it beeing double that already compromises some of the mehanics such as material farming, ppl outside of instances etc.

3. No sir me know warmen make big thicc money me no understand why not more ppl???????????????????????????? Pls more ppl so i dont have to give ten dollars warmen u maek moneis pls

4. The main problem is that the servers cant handle more players - latency is increasing,more crashes and other negative effects.Even if they somehow increase the cap new players will come and they will demand even more space.If you cant afford donating move to Lordaeron

5. Making new server for wotlk > more expenses and not much people will play it. Will be like 3-4k > no profit + there won't be need for premium, Also there's already Londaeron.

So population cap or new server won't happen.

6. You loock at 10$ donation from the wrong angle: this money partway helping to maintance project (servers amortization, rent
    , bandwidth increasing etc.). So donating 10$ its not just thowing money in some greedy people, its a pillar of good efficient server. Efficiency costs money and thats all. So there is a reason why server has high stability - this reason (players investing a little bit money in this project, some for privileges, some by good will). So 10$ its kind a golden mean between necessary contributions and voluntary, because higher population - higher negative effects on gathering professsions and latency. If something will change that change probably be the result of players contributions rather than just of somebody desire. You think that administrations of server dont whant more peaple on they popular realm ? I bet they do. But reason for queue is not that its an artificial obstacle that helps doing money. In my opinion, good solution for this will be the creation of second realm with same rates as Icecrown with free unlimite transfer from original Icecrown, but that can messed up the golden mean model of server. At the end of the day we are just consumers, that consume services with no feedback and expect that this services will be highest quality (thats not how modern economics work).

7. Donating 10€ just to play on Icecrown during primetime is the reason why I quit the server and moved to blackrock. I sometimes waited many hours to join the server but then my internet connection broke up and I had to start from beginning...

Infact they can’t handle the lags nowadays anymore. So why would you give them even more money?

Im not even sure why they do not split Icecrown into two realms with synchronized backups so you have your character on both servers.

8. Donating 10€ just to play on Icecrown during primetime is the reason why I quit the server and moved to blackrock. I sometimes waited many hours to join the server but then my internet connection broke up and I had to start from beginning...

Infact they can’t handle the lags nowadays anymore. So why would you give them even more money?

Im not even sure why they do not split Icecrown into two realms with synchronized backups so you have your character on both servers.
    nobody cares freeloader

9. I apologize for google translation, but I would not give such a novel myself.

Hi,
    at the weekend I started playing icecrown. It was no problem in the evening, but when I wanted to sign up yesterday, it was five o'clock in the beginning and I did not get to the server until ten o'clock. Which I take for something terrible and I stop trying to play here. That's why I'd like to know if there's an AFK kicker, because it seems to me that many people are AFK and block the place.

Translate google

Ahoj,
    o víkendu jsem začal hrát icecrown. Bylo to večer tudíž žádný problém, ale když jsem se chtěl včera přihlásit bylo na začátku pět hodin a na server jsem se dostal až v deset hodin. Což beru za něco hrozného a přestávám mít chuť tu hrát. Proto bych rád věděl, jestli tam je nějaký AFK kicker, protože mě připadá, že mnoho lidí tam stojí AFK a blokují místo.

Original

10. I personally consider the $10 donation an equivalent to "buying the game". Retail is significantly more expensive. That said though, Lordaeron requires no such donation. If the queue is such a problem, then I'd strongly suggest you try out Lord.

11. I personally consider the $10 donation an equivalent to "buying the game". Retail is significantly more expensive. That said though, Lordaeron requires no such donation. If the queue is such a problem, then I'd strongly suggest you try out Lord.
    This is going to bite you eventually, there is a very real reason that even in russia the server always uses the words "donations" and so on and tries to never use buy coins ("be rewarded with"), pay money ("donate") and so on. The second this becomes buy to play in some sense blizzard has the legal munition to shut this down even over there. Whih is yet another reason to get rid of the queue.

12. This is going to bite you eventually, there is a very real reason that even in russia the server always uses the words "donations" and so on and tries to never use buy coins ("be rewarded with"), pay money ("donate") and so on. The second this becomes buy to play in some sense blizzard has the legal munition to shut this down even over there. Whih is yet another reason to get rid of the queue.
    1. Mercy giving her personal opinion on how she considers it can be seen has no reflection on how it's treated by Warmane as a whole;

2. Blizzard has shut down other private servers for less, they don't have lawyers just waiting for a slip up calling something "buying" to act;

3. The queue is caused by the amount of players wanting to play and what the core can maintain, which is already stretched. The only viable way to get rid of the queue is by getting rid of all the players creating it, as launching a new server just to split the community, double our costs and responsibilities, and end up with one full and one with just a couple thousands, isn't.

But I doubt any of that is news, what with it all being just common sense.

13. 1. Mercy giving her personal opinion on how she considers it can be seen has no reflection on how it's treated by Warmane as a whole;

2. Blizzard has shut down other private servers for less, they don't have lawyers just waiting for a slip up calling something "buying" to act;

3. The queue is caused by the amount of players wanting to play and what the core can maintain, which is already stretched. The only viable way to get rid of the queue is by getting rid of all the players creating it, as launching a new server just to split the community, double our costs and responsibilities, and end up with one full and one with just a couple thousands, isn't.

But I doubt any of that is news, what with it all being just common sense.
    Yes. But it does show that most people consider Icecrown buy to play (i do too) and that might very well cause a legal problem at some point (especially since that is the personal opinion of your own staff, who after all, represent warmane).

And honest question, with how you do cross realm bgs/arenas, can you now have cross realm pve and guilds and auction house and so on with 2 Icecrown servers? That would not split the community at all and just increase the amount of people online without making the server lag so much (or even decrease lag).
    Edited: March 5, 2019

123 ... Last