1. I'm talking about the current state, and he said himself that he had no issues "few days ago", that's why i want to see his char

2. I'm talking about the current state, and he said himself that he had no issues "few days ago", that's why i want to see his char
    If you think I'll gladly share that information, you are wrong.

And, by the way, you should be able to purchase honor for arena points via Wintergrasp commendations but since there was a SQL error, they disappeared in the latest update. They were there on launch, and later on they were put in again. This will be taken care of by the SQL developer.

3. Well, what's the point to say that you had no issues with the start gear and not showing your match history to show all of us how well it went ?

4. I think a good solution would be putting SoloQ back at 1500 rating as starter. Enabling Blackrock players to get 277/284 gear like it was before and keeping 2v2/3v3 at 0 rating X-realm.

5. yeah uhm, your hard target with no compromises is to get blizzlike retail s8 core/feeling/etc right? back then any bracket started at 1500, why are we starting on 0 rating now ?!

6. Whats the point of starting at 0 rating in soloq honestly?

7. it only starts at 0 because thats how the icc core is and the devs were too lazy/ too incompetent to translate blackrock systems into icc core

either that or they thought it was a good solution to keeping the bad players from griefing in soloq but in my experience it has just enabled them because they all start at 1500 MMR anyways

imo they should make MMR start at 500-1000 and make team rating resettable to 1500 be it soloq 2v2 3v3 what have you

team rating is really only there to serve as an entity for the average of you AND your teammates MMR, but since soloq does not have teammates, there really is no point to not just using MMR for your rating there
    Edited: February 22, 2019

8. imo they should make MMR start at 500-1000 and make team rating resettable to 1500 be it soloq 2v2 3v3 what have you
    holy god DAYUM! for the love of god, dont suggest any additional things, please
    do you realise if starting mmr was reduced by 1000 overall ratings would be lower by 1000, too? Ppl wouldnt end up on 3k but on 2k as highest rating?
    also starting with a much higher rating than your actual mmr, so ppl are supposed to have 100% winrate, else they just drop below 1500..? just my first sentence, please

9. Well, what's the point to say that you had no issues with the start gear and not showing your match history to show all of us how well it went ?
    Isnt armory bugged, for some reason I cant see anyones team on page, no team, no game match history, nothing.

10. So we can have wintergrasp battle and weekly honor quest on Blackrock if we are now a big battlegroup realm?

First 12