1. The currency doesn't matters. Paymentwall makes the conversion. You can't use debit cards for international transactions, or credit cards that aren't specifically unlocked for that.
    Both cards are international Visa and Master card...

2. step 1. buy a prepaid creditcard, visa or mastercard work fine.
    step 2. enter info the exact same as you would with a normal credit card.
    step 3. click confrim/whatever it says at bottom.
    step 4. get coins.

if you can't manage those simple steps than you may want to ask a real life friend to walk you through it.

3. step 1. buy a prepaid creditcard, visa or mastercard work fine.
    step 4. get coins.

if you can't manage those simple steps than you may want to ask a real life friend to walk you through it.
    Thanks Skuddy i would never think about your steps... man "work fine" ? I use the same cards to buy things in ebay, international things like magic cards to t-shirts.. i used them for more than ten years and first time i have problems to donate, even played oficial wow. If u watch the forum a lot of people have the same problem. Any person who have fingers can write and say like we are lazy.
    Good luck man..

P.D.: "if you can't manage those simple steps".. my god..

4. Thanks Skuddy i would never think about your steps... man "work fine" ? I use the same cards to buy things in ebay, international things like magic cards to t-shirts.. i used them for more than ten years and first time i have problems to donate, even played oficial wow. If u watch the forum a lot of people have the same problem. Any person who have fingers can write and say like we are lazy.
    Good luck man..

P.D.: "if you can't manage those simple steps".. my god..
    maybe you're inability to read is the problem. i'll put it in bold for you. PRE PAID CREDIT CARD. 1 more time for good measure. PRE. PAID.

5. Well... here is 15:15 hs.. i was trying to conect to Icecrown for 3hs.. i need just an Admin answer.. will you give us the chance to donate (becouse its the only way to play), in USD ? i only need a yes or not :)

I need it to know if i will go on in the server, which i like, or not.

Remember.. the time is the money of life.. and i dont have too much money..

Thanks

6. step 1. buy a prepaid creditcard, visa or mastercard work fine.
    step 4. get coins.

Do you need to put in personal details to Paymentwall like you do using a credit card ? i tried to donate on my card the other day but when Paymentwall asked me for photo id of my cards and passport i thought no way thats too dodgy .

7. Do you need to put in personal details to Paymentwall like you do using a credit card ? i tried to donate on my card the other day but when Paymentwall asked me for photo id of my cards and passport i thought no way thats too dodgy .
    nope. that's only for normal credit cards. prepaid bypasses all that, which is why most people recommend using some form of prepaid method.

8. I got a prepaid mastercard and i put in my info and it just says not complete .. what do i do?

First 12