1. Trying to donate

Hi, im trying to donate but my visa and master card are rejected.. both of them.

How can i do to skip the queue plz ??

2. I dont have.. i would use them if i could :D

3. Any GM ? Admin ? Any answer ? I want to donate.. to skip queue

4. I'm having the same issue. My buddy told me that my bank doesn't do the Euro conversion and that's why it won't process. So, I either have to change banks or get one of the prepaid methods.

5. Why we can not donate in USD ??? :S would be easyer to pay and to get money :S

6. Yeah, I totally agree, but unfortunately it is what it is.

7. So, my friends say, you gotta use a credit card. can't use a debit/bank card. you can pick up a pre-paid credit card from many stores.

8. Now i have mint.. where is the ping ??? im in the page of mint but doesnt find it

9. Sometimes the bank sees this transaction as far away and random so they consider it unsafe/theft. Therefor your account will get locked or it'll get rejected. Youd have to call the bank.

10. Admins !! why dont you use the USD method ???? You will get more donations and we can donate internationally :D

11. Did the same to me. Try the Subway method. Just buy a subway gift card and enter the code on the back. Just make sure you realize the conversion rate. 10 coins is like 11.46$ USD.

12. Admins !! why dont you use the USD method ???? You will get more donations and we can donate internationally :D
    The currency doesn't matters. Paymentwall makes the conversion. You can't use debit cards for international transactions, or credit cards that aren't specifically unlocked for that.

13. If nothing helps you can buy paysafecards online (savely) and then pay with those, you pay a tiny bit more but you stay anonymous and it works everywhere (i think). Or just buy it in any random gas station.

There are also other ways to pay difrectly from your bank account depending on where you are from, skipping credit cards completely.

14. Both cards are international Visa and Master card...

12 Last