1. my wow wont start

i downloaded mop and i launched wow.exe but no signs of turning on

after 2 minutes this shows up:
    Data/enGB/wow-update-enGB-18273.MPQ: World of Warcraft can’t make a required change to an archive file. Be sure you have write permission for the World of Warcraft folder or try running the game in administrator mode. For more information, see: https://battle.net/support/article/6910

help ._.

2. i downloaded mop and i launched wow.exe but no signs of turning on

after 2 minutes this shows up:
    Data/enGB/wow-update-enGB-18273.MPQ: World of Warcraft can’t make a required change to an archive file. Be sure you have write permission for the World of Warcraft folder or try running the game in administrator mode. For more information, see: https://battle.net/support/article/6910

help ._.
    Try this:

Right-click on the game folder (the folder containing WoW.exe and the rest of the game files). Then, click "Properties", and un-check "Read-Only". Finally, click "Apply", and then "Ok".

Try launching WoW.exe now. Let us know if that doesn't work!

3. Try this:

Right-click on the game folder (the folder containing WoW.exe and the rest of the game files). Then, click "Properties", and un-check "Read-Only". Finally, click "Apply", and then "Ok".

Try launching WoW.exe now. Let us know if that doesn't work!
    Nope I tried running the game in administrator mode too and same thing happens

4. Move your folder away from the download folder and repeat above steps

5. thank you for the help fam
    with that problem resolved it opens another one
    i cant seem to log into my accaunt its stuck at the connecting screen and the is nothing else to do
    and then the game crashes

any tips for this ty <3
    Edited: February 19, 2019

6. Go to the wtf folder and check that config.wtf is set to 'logon.warmane.com'

7. no fam that dosent do the trick and this time is telling me to convert my accaunt