1. Missing account - no longer active

Good evening, it has been a couple years since I played on the Warmane server. Prior to that, I had played for almost 3 years straight, 2 of which belonged during the Molten phase, 1 year after the rebirth of Warmane. I had lost everything went Molten went down, but was given some coin reimbursements for the significant amount of donations made to the server. You can determine this from the gear available on my 80 Druid.

The problem I am having is that my primary account: Baconsniper18 is no longer showing active. Whenever I attempt to log in through the client, I receive a code generator, but cannot retrieve or create a new password, cannot verify the account via email and cannot remove the authenticator. No e-mails show up and I have tried 3 different times over a 24 hour period. I'm just trying to determine if the account still exists or has been lost forever? Because I had spent significantly more money (donations) and time on the primary account: Baconsniper18.

Please look into the account and see if there is anything you can do to help me. The account would have been given a donator status previously and should not have been automatically deleted due to inactivity.