1. [wotlk] tertiary talents, more than primary and secondary talent specialization

Hello.
    Am I alone struggling to manage playing PVP and PVE with the same character?
    I need both PVE specs/talents for raids with guild (both feral - tank and dps) and I want to play PVP as resto, but i have to swap talents, whole UI and different addons, its pretty annoying and exhausting. Meanwhile i can swap addons by profiles, there is no way to swap talents.
    Is there by any chance Warmane would introduce us to some custom premium feature to get more than 2 talent specializations? It could be done by complitelly swaping our talent trees to some other phase or something.
    I know it's custom and not blizzlike, but since I can't see how it could affect other people gameplay by having it, I suggest new premium feature for those of us, who would love to get more than primary and secondary talents specializations. Im pretty sure it's not that difficult to make and a lot of other people would want it too.
    Edited: February 19, 2019

2. you are right mate, i want that change too because i play pvp and pve in the same char but 2talent specialization is not enough cuz one of it is for dps one of it is for pve and i need more for tanking...

3. It's been suggested before and nothing became of it.
    I don't remember the reason back then, but it was probably among the lines of a 3rd tab requiring client mods which won't be done or some similar reason. Short version is it's too hard to implement right and better not have it than have it broken/buggy.

4. download "Talented" and "ActionBarSaver" and gg