1. The everlasting long alliance ques

I don't really know where should I be posting this so if it's a wrong section-pardon me.
    Molten,Warmane.I am a big time veteran and for my time,I can assure you all that Alliance BG ques were always bad.Many times throughout the years
    it happaned to be up to 15,20 mins.Now again,we are back to the same old.It's just that we're not as young anymore to be waiting this long.:))
    I do understand that it's a fairly new update and I appreciate the work done.
    It just came to a point that it can't be taken anymore and I am speaking for the whole of my community which counts 100+ old veteran members
    who happen to have really helped this server in terms of finances and community service.
    The last time this happened,we made an effort and transfered everyone to the horde side(at the cost of cutting some very old friends out who remained alliance for ARENA purposes)Be it us or the turn of events,it really did balance out the que and it happaned to be just fine again.Unfortunutely,this time we are not able to do as such as people just can't get together as often and it would mean putting
    an end to our guild.
    So what I actually do suggest-Warmane could help big time checking if any major pvp community would transfer over to the horde side and help things balance out.Make it a free pass,encourge people to do it in any possible way.I mean,by the end,it's you that the money goes to so I guess it's you who are
    obliged to fix this and make it bearable for everyone.
    Kind regards and I do really hope that you take this to notice.15 mins for 5 mins bg is just no way to go anymore.

2. It'd be nice if something is to be done to be honest. Alliance queue is too slow and it makes it super boring to be on that faction.

3. change faction. problem solved. i dont get why so many people complain about ali que time but refuse to do the 1 thing they can do to make their ques shorter.

4. You can read his post about the guild. Splitting friends over different factions isn't fun.

Me personally, I'm just waiting for VPs, but giving for example a week or two week-long free transfers from Alliance to Horde might incline more people to switch, or maybe even entire guilds. Which can greatly help reduce the queues.

5. change faction. problem solved. i dont get why so many people complain about ali que time but refuse to do the 1 thing they can do to make their ques shorter.
    This. All. Day.

6. You can read his post about the guild. Splitting friends over different factions isn't fun.

Me personally, I'm just waiting for VPs, but giving for example a week or two week-long free transfers from Alliance to Horde might incline more people to switch, or maybe even entire guilds. Which can greatly help reduce the queues.
    sometimes you have to make tough decisions. op need to figure out whats more important. short que times, or his guild.

as far as im aware warmane only opens free faction changes when there is decent size gap in the realm population. right now realm population is fairly equal. pvp pop doesn't equal realm pop.

7. Alliance dosen't do as much PvE content as Horde, Not even close to be honest, If more people swapped to Horde for PVP purpose, there would be no alliance left.

Have to agree with Suddy.

If people are to narrow minded to ever change from "Every man for himself" then let them stay with long queues.
    You simply can't have the cookie and eat it too.

8. You seem to be missing the very point of my post.I've already done and,rather put ''WE'' have already done that and helped the community fix itself.You won't fix anything unless you encourge the fix.I am speaking from a veteran's point of view.This certain community does not have a tendency to fix itself unless guided towards it.
    Vote points and faction changes were around since the day one if I recall right yet the que remains as bad as it is-AGAIN,repeating myself...For a long time ques happened to be up to 20 mins on the alliance side and it often comes back around.
    To speak for myself and quite a huge amount of my friends,we came to a point when we just can't bother anymore.It's past us.This game was always a place for us to take off the load.If it keeps up putting up the load all over again,i just don't see why should I be involved any further.
    Not certainly my ultimatum,rather just speaking my mind.And if anything,an ultimatum for the better.
    So please,do go reading tho my first post and don't post shallow stuff as ''change faction,problem solved''.Coz,nop.It's not solved.
    Edited: February 24, 2019

9. You seem to be missing the very point of my post.I've already done and,rather put ''WE'' have already done that and helped the community fix itself.You won't fix anything unless you encourge the fix.I am speaking from a veteran's point of view.This certain community does not have a tendency to fix itself unless guided towards it.
    Vote points and faction changes were around since the day one if I recall right yet the que remains as bad as it is-AGAIN,repeating myself...For a long time ques happened to be up to 20 mins on the alliance side and it often comes back around.
    To speak for myself and quite a huge amount of my friends,we came to a point when we just can't bother anymore.It's past us.This game was always a place for us to take off the load.If it keeps up putting up the load all over again,i just don't see why should I be involved any further.
    Not certainly my ultimatum,rather just speaking my mind.And if anything,an ultimatum for the better.
    So please,do go reading tho my first post and don't post shallow stuff as ''change faction,problem solved''.Coz,nop.It's not solved.
    i read you're post before i posted. you're choosing to deal with and be part of the problem by staying on alliance side. the fact that you "can't be bothered" is also your problem, not warmanes.
    Edited: February 24, 2019

10. Yet again you're persisting on the same idea even tho I did come up with one of ways to deal with it in my original post-therefor the emphasis should be on it.
    -Meaning,WHAT A SERVER CAN DO,not what a players ''HAVE NOT DONE YET'',all but once,pointed out in our guild case.
    Also,you fail to notice that the majority of the money donated to server is by the pvp community,the very same people I am advocating for,regarding their current problems.
    I am not gonna act a hypocrit,it's called ''donation'' for a reason.You donate and don't really ask it back.
    Monitor the que,if it keeps up as it is,fix it,don't fix it.I spoke my mind.
    Gud lak

11. Yet again you're persisting on the same idea even tho I did come up with one of ways to deal with it in my original post-therefor the emphasis should be on it.
    -Meaning,WHAT A SERVER CAN DO,not what a players ''HAVE NOT DONE YET'',all but once,pointed out in our guild case.
    Also,you fail to notice that the majority of the money donated to server is by the pvp community,the very same people I am advocating for,regarding their current problems.
    I am not gonna act a hypocrit,it's called ''donation'' for a reason.You donate and don't really ask it back.
    Monitor the que,if it keeps up as it is,fix it,don't fix it.I spoke my mind.
    Gud lak
    the SERVER generally doesn't step in when the PLAYERS can fix things themselves. and just because you donated doesn't mean you get special treatment. gud lak with your ques.

12. Just be patient. The system is still being monitored and tweaked, and we aren't done yet.