1. Mage lf 2s/3s partners

Hello, I am a Frost Mage and i am looking for active 2s/3s partners. Recently i came back from retail after 2 months of boredom on BFA and i am looking forward to play some serious arenas on Icecrown/Blackrock realm. I am 2.2 wotlk exp as Mage 2s. As of retail i achieved 2.3 last season on Mage(God Comp/MLS) in 3s and 2.4 last season on Shadow Priest(Fire/Mw/SP) in 3s. If anybody needs links to my retail armory i will gladly provide.

I am particularly interested in finding 3s partners that will stick together and improve together. The comps that i enjoy the most and therefore prefer are MLS and Shatter but i am open for other variations.

I am also looking for a shadow priest to rock some 2s with, and get comfortable with the playstyle of the expansion.

I am playing on Icecrown realm, Name - Coyotedoe. Also looking forward to gear a character on Blackrock!

Last, i would like to say that i know how uptight the wotlk community is and I would like to ask all the Crybabies, Ragers, Elitists and 1 loss Leavers not to bother messaging me.

2. Still looking for an arena partner?

I'm a 2300 disc also looking for 2s and 3s