1. Account recovery from theft

Dear Warmane Staff,

I would like to report an incident which happened to me a few years ago. I am a victim of a scam and account theft from the old Molten-wow website which has been restored into Warmane, and I would like to ask for help to redeem this account back to its original owner - me. I believe that the account is still being used by the person who stole it but now on this website. To be more precise, whenever I'm trying to log into my old username (oWeirdo) the game requires me to in-put the 2-factor authenticator, which means that the 'fake' user is still using my account as of today from his computer.

Unfortunately, I have no real evidence to provide to this case, because I replaced my memory card. But I do remember a few things that might help get the account back to its previous owner (i.e. me):

1) I remember my old username (which is oWeirdo. Now I am playing on 2 different accounts with similar usernames);
    2) I do remember the prime email which was used on that old account (which is my current email);
    3) I remember the first password that I used on that account.

The stealer not only tried to hack into my wow account, but also attempted to change my gmail and skype passwords, but fortunately for me, he failed to do so and I am still the owner of both.

That is all I have in my hands as of now. I do not think I can restore my old screenshots to provide additional proof to the case as I changed my hardrive and lost all previous evidence. However, I do remember where the account stealer was from (he mentioned a country in Eastern Europe), and also I know that he is using Skype but I do not remember his real name as he removed/blocked me from Skype thus making it impossible to contact him again.

How it all happened from my memory: he whispered me in-game that he wanted to trade my character with his and told me to add him on Skype. Me, being a 19 year old naive teen, added him and we discussed terms. He gave me his information into a 'dummy' account which was perma banned (I do not even remember the login/password for that account. Keep in mind that all of this happened when molten-wow was still up). Then I proceeded to give him my information and he quickly changed the password for my account via the website and deleted me from Skype forever (bare in mind that the two-factor authenticator back then was not mandatory, so I did not use it). Now I know character trading was and still is bannable, but I did not know so back then. Additionally, I never broke any rules when I played on my retribution paladin: Angelmight (there are a few people whom I know irl who still play wow, who can confirm the nickname and that that character, in fact, existed on the main WotLK 3.3.5 realm). Therefore, I am pleading for help because I believe that my original account can still be restored knowing the 3 important pieces of the puzzle mentioned above! I cannot bare to play this game knowing that this person is still out there somewhere, enjoying the benefits from Molt-down which were hard-earned by another player.

Best regards,

The original oWeirdo
    Edited: February 23, 2019

2. Firstly, take out any personal info you put up(emails etc). This is a public forum
    Secondly, send an email to [email protected]
    Edited: February 25, 2019

3. Done, thank you sir. I hope this case will be solved using all the information provided in the text