1. @obnoxious

I'm not talking about using it to mog the most powerful classes. i as a multiclasser and mostly other people aswell cant be bothered winning 10bgs for just 1scroll on 1character. Its quite stupid to make it soulbound. even people who make a new class and get 1 with so called *luck* who just wanted to try it out now have something useless in their inventory that for the rest of their classes is quite worth it. once again its not about mogging the powerful classes. as exmaple the warrior looks good in the bis s8 gear and doesnt need to be mogged at all yet here we are getting the scrolls for literally no usage/reason at all
    and by the way,what you said is that it encouraged people to play on more classes? no mate not at all. it encourages them to play on their MAIN to get the transmog they want for it. Their alts will just die behind
    Edited: February 19, 2019 Reason: left out something important

2. You had your thread replied, your suggestion denied (and not even for it's own merit - or lack of it - but for it being a repeat of something denied before), and the thread locked. The idea here is "move on, subject is done," not "let's open a different thread when I receive a no and won't accept a no."

If you "can't be bothered" winning Scrolls with the characters you want to have transmogrified equipment, you'll just have to do without transmogrified equipment on them.