1. AFK Players vs. Multi-boxers

Okay, I'm here to ask a serious question and feel free to insult me as much as you'd like but I'd also appreciate an honest answer:

After X minutes of inactivity, you get kicked out to make room for other players to play on the server. That means that you are on an inactive account.

What's the difference between that and the other 39 accounts of 1 single multiboxer? It's still another account on which technically no one is playing on.

2. Yes but it's intellectually disshonest to claim that no one is playing on it, that account still had to wait in a queue or be premium to get in so it has its right to be there. It's still beeing playe and recieveing commands which originate from keystrokes/mouse movement, not auto generated like bots.

3. Okay, I'm here to ask a serious question and feel free to insult me as much as you'd like but I'd also appreciate an honest answer:

After X minutes of inactivity, you get kicked out to make room for other players to play on the server. That means that you are on an inactive account.

What's the difference between that and the other 39 accounts of 1 single multiboxer? It's still another account on which technically no one is playing on.
    the afker is doing nothing to help the team (unless your defending and get reported for being afk). the multiboxer is actually doing ****. if you can't tell the difference than you have a problem.

although i'm pretty sure you know the difference and just want an excuse to **** on boxers.