1. The oracles reputation

Hello,
    I play as nelf rogue and I wish to get the oracles rep up so i can get the green proto drake.
    The questline should start with killing black cat Pitch, I kill it and mob next to it who should give the first quest in the chain doesn't give anything. So I go River's Heart in Sholazar to take The Part Time Hunter quest to kill pitch in order to get the quest for frenzyheart tribe. Kill pitch again, complete that quest, and still Tracker Gekgek mob next to Pitch doesn't give me any quests. ..I don't know what to do, how do I start the questchain?

I also tried killing the Lich in the cave, with both outcomes, killing the oracle and the frenzyheart mob, nothing changed nothing helped.
    Also tried killing oracle mobs to mybe change reputation, but mobs do not give any rep.
    I have 2100/3000 neutral rep with frenzyheart and 1380/3000 hostile with the oracles.

I do not know what can I try next to start the quests. Help please! :)

2. Sounds like the quest is bugged, try check bugg tracker and se if you can find anything out,
    You could also try send a ticket to GM and ask them to complete it for you and give you the next one into the quest chain, after all it's a 1 min quest and really easy to do.