1. What PvP gear to buy for a 80 prot war?

Hello. Im twinking atm but I need to spent my honor. So far I have furious gladiator's shoulders, legs, head and chest. I bought the gloves but when I saw that they reduce the cost of hamstring I sold them back because I don't use that ability in the first place. Is this even the right gear for that class and spec? Also what capes, wrists, necks and trinkets should I get? Also what enchants and gems. Currently I have enchanted and socketed stamina only.

2. Don't go for stamina, won't do you much good in PVP.
    Check out this guide: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=194502

If you're talking about buying as in coins then Icecrown Glacial Wall Heroic version, if you're talking ingame PVP gear then, according to the guide get the WF neck, cloak and wrists first, other items you'll need arena rating or just get the relentless ones.
    About the main set: get T9 head and legs, T10 tank chest if you can, if you can't then get rele chest I guess.

3. Hey, thanks for the reply. I've seen that shield slam guide. I prefer being tank/flag carrier, not dps. Currently I am 29k on BGs with buffs (lvl79) which is pretty useful for carrying the flag. But if you say stamina is worthless at 80 then I'll probably forget about it. As for the wratful wrist, cloak and neck, should I get the hit rating ones or the crit rating ones.

As I said I have 4 piece of furious gladiators, did I do a mistake by buying them? I am trying to figure out what to spend my honor for and I am limited by being lvl 79. I just want to have a decent PvP gear when I decide to stop twinking.

4. Getting resilience/stamina set can be useful for some circumstances as theres not much else you can spend your honor on and pvp gear will be useful to tank rhc dungeons as resilience reduces chance to be critted in pve (unless something bugged recently), but in pvp you are expected to do damage as a prot warrior, they are already kind of resilient enough without resilience (talents, blocking, fast to use defensive cooldowns, **** ton of stuns and charges, silence, interrupt, fast to use spell reflect...) and the damage type of prot warrior is burst which makes some people say prot warrior is a glass-cannon, but its a glass-cannon with abit more survival.
    This is all to say that the kind of gear you should get is pve-dps gear with little resilience that you can probably get from those "WF neck, cloak and wrists" items listed above. And for your question on what kind of secondary stats you should get from those pvp items answer is: if you can't get armor penetration then get hit rating (ONLY if below 5%) or crit.
    If you want to give up on being tanky you don't have to give up on prot warrior as it is a very fun and competitive spec.

5. Depends on how you wish to PVP.
    I went full pve gear, for the highest amount of possible burst.
    But some people prefer running Half pve/pvp.
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    Edited: February 25, 2019

6. If you prefer to be tanky and a flag carrier then I would consider to go arms with full pvp gear and Corroded Skeleton Key.
    With such gear you have +1400 resilience and over 40k HP.
    The advantage of Arms over prot is that you have blood craze and second wind which gives you crazy self heal.
    The dmg of a full PvP geared Arms warr is also significant higher than of a full PvP geared prot.
    As prot you rely on pve items with block value and Arp, otherwise you hit like a wet noodle.
    Edited: February 26, 2019

7. What do you mean?
    He means that he doesn't know what he is talking about. Everything works correctly. Like it or not.