1. The Frostwolf construction site and when will we finally get a functioning Realm

Why doesn't Warmane exploit the full potential of Frostwolf and work on it? There's still so much to do, and it's a single construction site.
    But for months and years, no one has cared. I just don't understand it because everyone could benefit from it.
    Certainly people would go to the shop or make donations if they were offered the appropriate quality.
    I think it's just a pity because you could make something out of it and Warmane also has the possibilities to do it.

When I looked around and inquired at the same time I noticed one. Other Mop servers do not have so many possibilities but offer a better and faster quality. I was very surprised about that. This is not meant to be negative because I believe in Warmane but so Frostwolf can't become anything great.

Hopefully something will happen soon otherwise it means the downfall of our server.
    Because I found Mop to be one of the best extensions and find the current situation a disgrace

2. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=398810

As thst thread states, they will be shifting more attention to MoP

3. Froswolf is in the state of open beta from the start.It's a strange beta tough, since the staff gets informed on the occurring bugs on the server, but does little about it. There is not a single peace of content that is working 100% . PvP I cannot talk about in depth (the numerous posts on the forum about imbalanced should say enough) but there is not a single boss in endgame (soo hc) that works like it did on retail.
    Froswolf will lose all of it's (few) remaining players in the coming year or so just because of lack of interest from the development team.

4. Other Mop servers do not have so many possibilities
    ... why not?